Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you!

You can now purchase a printed copy on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Isnana-Were-S...he+were-spider

And the digital on Peepgamecomix!

http://peepgamecomix.com/product/isn...otten-stories/

The book's been getting some great reviews! Be sure to check it out!
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

A 10 out of 10 at Graphic Policy!

https://graphicpolicy.com/2017/04/29...-spider-vol-1/

Story:10 Art:10 Overall:10 Recommendation:Buy

As the story of Anansi, well known to only through West Africa but also throughout the Caribbean, as he is the spirit of all knowledge and stories. I remember my grandfather telling me the story when I was 7 when I lived in Trinidad. Growing up reading comic books, I read about Thor and his brother Loki, and their father, Odin, and always thought why were stories about people who looked like me never like this. Enter writer Greg Anderson-Elysee, who from what I just read, probably thought, and wished the same exact thing....

.... Overall, a strong introduction to a character and a world that I want to know more about and one which is more relatable than Peter Parker’s. The story by Greg Anderson-Elysee, by at first glance may seem like one we have heard before, but once the reader digs in, is an even denser and intricate story and one whose origins have deeper roots than one would imagine. The art by Walter Ostlie, Lee Milewski, Walt Msonza Barna, and Joshua Cozine, is beautiful and reminds me of the work Frank Miller did on Ronin. Altogether, a strong first book by this team, and a story that I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Will definitely check this out at some point. Congratulations on the praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Will definitely check this out at some point. Congratulations on the praise.
    Thank you so so much! Hope you had a chance to check it out, book is close to sold out!

Also wanted to share with y'all the promo for Vol 2 of my comic. Kickstarter is scheduled to launch this fall.

Last edited by Greg; 07-11-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Hey, guys. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be launching the Kickstarter for the next volume of my book series, Is'nana the Were-Spider, this coming Monday for anyone who is interested. *If you haven't gotten Vol 1 yet, which is currently sold out, you'll be able to get that also!

The Kickstarter is finally live! Be sure to pledge and spread the word through social media of all types, friends and family, etc. Any type of support would be greatly appreciated! And for anyone who missed out on the first volume, given that the book is sold out, you'll also be able to pledge for a copy of the first along with the new one!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pider-volume-2

So a few things since we launched on Monday! We not only passed the 50% mark already, but we also found ourselves in the Projects We Love category!

It's been getting a pretty good reception thus far, but definitely want to get closer to the initial goal as soon as we can, that way we get closer to possibly adding those extra pages of back up story with the crossovers with other indie comic characters. So if you can, definitely put a pledge in and share and tag people to see the project. It'd be much appreciated!

Oh yeah, don't forget, money doesn't get taken out of your account if you pledge/donate/pre-order until the end of the campaign on October 25th and you can edit the amount any time after you've pledged until that date. So you can place it now just to calculate the numbers. Thanks, guys!

Given that my character Is’nana and his father, Anansi the Spider, have been established with the ability to travel through different worlds, I thought it’d be fun to take advantage of this and introduce people to different books and series in the indie comic world. With the stretch goal of $16,000, the Is’nana team are hoping to raise enough money to add 40 extra pages of story content to allow Is’nana to go through these different worlds, each illustrated by their respective creators. The goal is to raise enough money to pay all the artists/creators involved.

So we have Vol 1's artist Walter Ostlie's Shiver Bureau, Micheline Hess' Malice in Ovenland, Shauna J. Grant's Princess LovePon, Chuck DragonBlack Collins' Bounce!, Keef Cross' DayBlack, Mike Priebe's Barrdok the Wanderer, and N Steven Harris' and Robert Garrett's Ajala! I thought it'd be great to do a sort of cross promotion between each creator and books and given that I have a good set of readers and fanbases, I'm hoping I can not only introduce readers to more Black folklore and mythological characters, but also get more people into other indie books and franchises. If anyone is able to jump in to help, that'd be wonderful, or even spreading the word and discussing what the mission goal is! So please pledge today and spread the word!

Last Friday on Haitian Flag Day, Is'nana the Were-Spider was able to pick up 3 Glyph Awards. For those who don't know, the Glyph Awards awards excellence in Black centered and based comic books. I'm seriously honored, especially looking at the past winners of each individual category I got awarded for.

The digital version of my book Is'nana The Were-Spider Vol 2 is now available. Be sure to get your copy today! Or let me know if you'd like to preorder a physical copy which will be out next month!

http://peepgamecomix.com/product/isn...e-hornets-web/
    Last edited by Greg; 09-17-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Hey, guys. I know a few of y'all have gotten the first volume or 2 of my comic series, Is'nana the Were-Spider. Just wanted to share the upcoming one-shot and the Kickstarter for it. It's called The Ballads of Rawhead & John Henry.

Two stories, one highlighting John Henry, the legend and hero, this time in a Robot Apocalypse and then a story in the South where the boogeymen Rawhead and Bloody Bones are haunting twin boys.

Currently doing the Kickstarter now and for those who are behind or new to the series, there are tiers to get the books on discount. Would be awesome to have your support and of course to help spread it around to fam, friends, and social media.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...of-rawhead-and

The Kickstarter campaign for the next Is'nana the Were-Spider story is up and running! In Showtime, Is'nana finds himself squared up against his next challenge: breakdancing in the streets of New York City! Is'nana learns to have fun and be a kid, but also deal with the reality of race.

Hope you can check it out.

http://kck.st/31FHAM6

Written/Created by me, Greg Anderson Elysée
    Art by Miguel Blanco
    Colors by Angael Davis-Cooper
    Letters by Deron Bennett
    Cover by Khary Randolph

http://kck.st/31FHAM6