Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Palicki & Blood Reportedly to Star in "Agents of SHIELD" Spinoff

The in-development "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" spinoff looks to star the former married couple of Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird and Lance Hunter.

Full article here.

BANNED

So it's that Mockingbird show ABC tried to do a while back. Huh. I thought for sure they were setting up Secret Warriors with the whole 'Coulson secret metahuman army' thing.

Setting my DVR for this now!

Aside from Bobbi being one of my all-time favorite characters in the Marvel Universe, these two characters were the brightest thing in this season. This is an exciting prospect.
    Last edited by klynn; 04-20-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

As long as they call it Mockingbird instead of ... Mr. & Mrs. Morse or something, I'm cool with it. And by "cool with it" I mean yes please do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Mockingbird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrienne Pallicki is perfect in the role.

BANNED

Mockingbird? Yes. Hunter? Not so much.

BANNED

I'm actually pretty bummed about this, I love these characters but what I like more is how they interact with the other cast members of AoS.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I love Mockingbird. I love Hunter.

I'm not so eager to watch a show about them bickering 24/7, which is what this will be.

This could be cool, but for some reason I feel more bummed imagining SHIELD losing those two than I am excited for more of them. I feel like they really complete the ensemble.

Also, this is the first I've heard of Ridley's project possibly being Ms. Marvel. That COULD be awesome, but I'd be worried about it being so early into Kamala's existence that it could nip the comics' golden era in the bud. I'd also probably be more interested if it was a female showrunner, though I guess that's not really fair. I don't know that I'm familiar with Ridley's work at all since 12 Years A Slave and Three Kings are supposedly only credited to him on what amounts to a technicality.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm disappointed. I was rooting for Deathlok to be the star of the spin-off.

I'm here for this. Palicki deserves to headline a show, and Hunter is a fun character.

So apparently the settle their differences by the end of the season. Nice spoilers fellows

Extraordinary Member

So Hawkeye and Mockingbird, but without Hawkeye.

Incredible Member

Marvel's Not-Hawkguy & Mockingbird!

I know it's been said before, but Nick Blood is an even more comic-booky name than Lance Hunter.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    I'm actually pretty bummed about this, I love these characters but what I like more is how they interact with the other cast members of AoS.
    This is a pretty hard blow to Agents of SHIELD. They will need to really shift gears and put the petal to the metal if these two are leaving.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.