Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

There is one old and really, really big X-story that doesn't have a Secret Wars tie in and I really wonder why. Phoenix not getting a series seems very odd given how big a deal they've made Jeen. I don't think they would leave off such a major story unless they were doing something else with it. Could that and the Poenix egg Hickman keeps showing tie into what the X-Men are doing during the event? Supposedly there are still SW books to be announced?

Of course given who awful the last event the big bird was involved with was I hope I'm wrong.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Isn't it awesome to see Rogue in that outfit again? Really, that bomber jacket never goes out of style. Girl needs to loose that fugly Avengers' duds.
    Yea its the definitive look for Rogue in my eyes. I hate everything else Marvel has tried to put her in. Only thing that bothers me about that cover is that they didn't color her sleeves right. They should be green. It always annoys me when they dont color her sleeves right, forget to give her the white streak, invert the colors (putting green where yellow should be an vice versa), etc.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Aw, I had hoped it was post Secret Wars X-Men, not more info about AU Universes that wont be present in Nu616.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHall88 View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to that one the most.
    Why? Is Morrison writing it?

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    There is one old and really, really big X-story that doesn't have a Secret Wars tie in and I really wonder why. Phoenix not getting a series seems very odd given how big a deal they've made Jeen. I don't think they would leave off such a major story unless they were doing something else with it. Could that and the Poenix egg Hickman keeps showing tie into what the X-Men are doing during the event? Supposedly there are still SW books to be announced?

Of course given who awful the last event the big bird was involved with was I hope I'm wrong.
    Somewhere along the main SW line its bound to play a part. Exactly how is the question.

Lets hope the Phoenix in SW isn't as bad as AvX, though we are starting off on similar territory...