Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

It sounds interesting. I don't really think we need SM2099 dragged into the Spidey franchise though, there's enough that belongs in the present without using him. It just distracts from Peter and makes things too spread out and convoluted.
    I'd be all for Black Cat finally getting a focus. I'd love the clones to get some focus too, and giving the Peter actor multiple clones to play sounds fun. I'd do a Gwen clone too though and let her be with Ben. MJ should really be in there somewhere too.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Those pictures look like Peter would stop short of killing Harry which is an understandable reaction in his situation and the scene would have made a lot more sense than wasting more time on Max Dillon and the Richard Parker subplot. If he were to actually kill Harry, I would've lost all respect for the filmmakers.

Are you on your crusade in that comment section as well? You might be taking things a little too serious.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Those pictures look like Peter would stop short of killing Harry which is an understandable reaction in his situation and the scene would have made a lot more sense than wasting more time on Max Dillon and the Richard Parker subplot. If he were to actually kill Harry, I would've lost all respect for the filmmakers.

Are you on your crusade in that comment section as well? You might be taking things a little too serious.
    I just have passion for spiderman and the respect for these filmmakers and actors mostly for Andrew.

Also don't worry he doesn't kill Harry. He's stopped by the ghost of uncle ben. Yes, Uncle ben who also had several mentions and had a flashback scene. He even used the power and responsibility quote.

This sounds terrible. Thank god Spidey is safe from Sony.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    This sounds terrible. Thank god Spidey is safe from Sony.
    Well I think mets did say the leaks might be some employee making a joke or something. But yeah, Sony is indeed crazy. I don't know why they just ruin their own company.

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    Not sure you understand what this is about... It's a database of all the emails that were leaked by the Sony hackers. I don't know how you can suggest that random fake emails are being planted in this database to appease comic book fans is a likely scenario.
    It's a very VERY well established tactic in the movie industry to "leak" fake information not to "appease comic book fans" but to keep their hundred million dollar movie and billion dollar profits safe. Many said leaks also have special key words and watermarks (in the case of images) so they can track how the misinformation is spread as well ... helps them shore up where the leaks are coming from, bring down lawsuits faster ... all that (not so) fun stuff.

More to the point I'm merely saying this doesn't "feel" like a genuine conversation. It feels like a fan boy posting a one-way email that somehow got through the spam filter.

And what's wrong with the head of marketing of a company actually knowing the intricacies of the company's BIGGeST franchise?
    James Bond, anyone? Skyfall is their highest grossing movie ever, and the 007 reboot has been their biggest franchise of late. Spidey doesn't come close.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Well I think mets did say the leaks might be some employee making a joke or something. But yeah, Sony is indeed crazy. I don't know why they just ruin their own company.
    To clarify, I don't think it was a joke. But we tend to forget that some of the guys who work for Sony aren't really writers. There might be some guys passionate about the material, who decide there's no reason not to share their thoughts on it. The only difference between them and certain posters here passionate about their ideas for the series is that they're on a first-name basis with some of the people responsible for the films, and would know who to email.

I also realized that we seemed to get the suggestions that were sent up the chain of command. So there may be more emails that were never forwarded to anyone else, for reasons of suckage.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Well if someone is that passionate about the material I hope they release more of the deleted scenes online like those leaked alternate ending screenshots that were released on Instagram.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    To clarify, I don't think it was a joke. But we tend to forget that some of the guys who work for Sony aren't really writers. There might be some guys passionate about the material, who decide there's no reason not to share their thoughts on it. The only difference between them and certain posters here passionate about their ideas for the series is that they're on a first-name basis with some of the people responsible for the films, and would know who to email.

I also realized that we seemed to get the suggestions that were sent up the chain of command. So there may be more emails that were never forwarded to anyone else, for reasons of suckage.
    Yeah. E-mails don't exactly mean actual script material. It's ideas being thrown around before the actual process even begins.

The problem with Spider-Man making the transition to films - is that everybody has a *different* idea of who Spider-Man is, and who Peter Parker is.

There are so many strong opinions that don't match up with each other - that they are NEVER going to be able to please even a majority of people.

The fans will nitpick every idea to death. As evidence, this leaked email (whether legit or fake).

People are analyzing every single word and tearing it apart ... and this is only a quick sketch of ideas he sent out to get feedback.

No ... very few of you will ever be satisfied. You should resign yourself to the fact that the perfect Spidey/Peter that you have in your
    head has zero chance of ever being onscreen.

That way you will be way happier and less miserable because "they can't seem to ever do it right".