Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default "Spirits are always with you!" - Bleach manga

Since we're not getting any anime/manga forum we're going to have to do this best with what we got. This is my contribution.

A thread dedicated to the weird, cool, illogical and fun mess of a stylish series that is Bleach.

My comments on chapter 581:

Even for a Bleach chapter this was a quick read but I bet that it'll be an awesome chapter once it gets put inside a volume. And it's still weird to see Kenpachi so wrecked.

Good little moment for Omaeda and I love that Bazz-B can apparently shoot lava out of his fingers. Because!

Formally: The Adventurer Jim Purcell's Avatar

I started reading WSJ back in Jan 2013, at first Bleach was a bit incomprehensible, coming into it quite late. But it rapidly started to grow on me, mostly in that isn't afraid to get seriously brutal. This latest chapter (580. Not sure how you're a week ahead, when WSJ is day-and-date with Japan) in particular was seriously f'd up.

"Okay! Boys! Kill yourselves."

Amazing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Purcell View Post
    I started reading WSJ back in Jan 2013, at first Bleach was a bit incomprehensible, coming into it quite late. But it rapidly started to grow on me, mostly in that isn't afraid to get seriously brutal. This latest chapter (580. Not sure how you're a week ahead, when WSJ is day-and-date with Japan) in particular was seriously f'd up.

"Okay! Boys! Kill yourselves."

Amazing.
    Yeah. I also do enjoy the mercilessness of the Stern Ritters.

It makes them really intimidating as villains and sets them a part from the Espada I think.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ichigo sure knows how to make heroic entrances.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Yay, Shinji's alive! (For now...)

Always nice to see Omaeda earning his keep.

Nanana still hasn't made a move on Renji.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Purcell View Post
    This latest chapter (580. Not sure how you're a week ahead, when WSJ is day-and-date with Japan) in particular was seriously f'd up.
    Spoilers and raw pages tend to leak in advance, due to the logistics of printing and distributing the paper issues ahead of their shelf date.

Someone start playing Number One.

Seriously, do it.

"If you want to see some Action!" and all that stuff.

Also, Quincy Chicks are hot.

Still needs more Bambietta who totally isn't dead or a zombie.

She's not!

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Spoilers and raw pages tend to leak in advance, due to the logistics of printing and distributing the paper issues ahead of their shelf date.
    The speed of print and official releases are no match for the speed of spoilers!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

I am honestly only reading this because I know its ending soon, honestly an example of peaking too soon. Story Quality has just not matched up to the Rescue Rukia Arc.

Ichigo's back and about damn time!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ichigo sure knows how to make heroic entrances.
    It's one of his things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Also, Quincy Chicks are hot.

Still needs more Bambietta who totally isn't dead or a zombie.

She's not!
    I'm afraid that she totally is. A zombie that is.

And yes, quincy chicks are HAWT. Except for the loli with the extendo cannibal mouth. She's just creepy, and I say that as a dude who has the Giselle the zombie girl as his favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I am honestly only reading this because I know its ending soon, honestly an example of peaking too soon. Story Quality has just not matched up to the Rescue Rukia Arc.
    While most well-thought out arguments would agree with you, I say that it's still a lot of fun and that's all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm afraid that she totally is. A zombie that is.
    You LIE!.

And yes, quincy chicks are HAWT. Except for the loli with the extendo cannibal mouth. She's just creepy, and I say that as a dude who has the Giselle the zombie girl as his favourite.
    Zombie girl is cute. She has those adorable eyes, the hair, and the sleeves.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

You LIE!
    I AM GUESSING!
    Zombie girl is cute. She has those adorable eyes, the hair, and the sleeves.
    And she has this really dickish behaviour hidden behind a faux sweet persona that I'm finding quite charming.

Bows and arrows at last!

But yeah, not much happens.

The girl really need to hurry up and switch sides. It's tradition for at least one female from the other side (usually with shape-shifting) to join up with Ichigo.

And then there's the Hueco Mundo team...and the FullBringers...

This is going to take a looong while.

Extraordinary Member

Digging the threads Ichigo. Digging the threads.

I like that the quincy girls store their bows in heart shaped containers, and that the arrows all fit thematically. It's cute.

Now the big bad is one the move and it seems like Askin has some ulterior agenda. Wonder what that's about.

Extraordinary Member

I love that the quincy girls have their own themed arrows. Does this mean that Bambietta has a bomb-shape on her arrow?

Fun fight scene with a new technique ending the chapter.

Got to say, Candice is pretty brave.

I mean, she doesn't realize she's outclassed but she's brave all the same.