Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
Stern Ritters activate their vollständig, which according to the laws of shounen will screw them over hard. First to transform always loses and all that.
We don't know what Nanana's, Commisioner Gordon's, or Pepe's abilities are though, so there's that.

Furthermore, Zombie Girl does not seem to be among those dashing in with Vollstandig, so maybe she's waiting to see what'll happen.

Personally I think that only Byakuya and maybe, just maybe, Hisagi are due for showing off and kicking ass. Rukia will probably be effective, but she kinda had her moment taking out As Nodt.

Same thing with Renji, he had his big moment taking out someone who was already able to take down two captains. I'm betting he'll get some strong showings before Nanana's obersvation based power gets used and it ends up breaking the game against him.

Even if they do kill a couple stern ritters, I bet Zombie Girl just brings them back, maybe even calls in Bambietta or something.

I think the Shinigami are going to start strong but end up losing ground, and then likely either the Ganjo Full Bring squad or the Hueco Mundo team is going to show up to back them up.

Orihimie and Chad have shown up. I don't care for Orihime's new outfit. Hopefully they'll see some action as well.
The puffy shoulders thing is weird, but the midriff and cleavage window...wow. Did Loly dress her or something?

When was the last time Orihime actually wore such a fanservicey outfit? Never? I think never.