Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Stern Ritters activate their vollständig, which according to the laws of shounen will screw them over hard. First to transform always loses and all that.
    We don't know what Nanana's, Commisioner Gordon's, or Pepe's abilities are though, so there's that.

Furthermore, Zombie Girl does not seem to be among those dashing in with Vollstandig, so maybe she's waiting to see what'll happen.

Personally I think that only Byakuya and maybe, just maybe, Hisagi are due for showing off and kicking ass. Rukia will probably be effective, but she kinda had her moment taking out As Nodt.

Same thing with Renji, he had his big moment taking out someone who was already able to take down two captains. I'm betting he'll get some strong showings before Nanana's obersvation based power gets used and it ends up breaking the game against him.

Even if they do kill a couple stern ritters, I bet Zombie Girl just brings them back, maybe even calls in Bambietta or something.

I think the Shinigami are going to start strong but end up losing ground, and then likely either the Ganjo Full Bring squad or the Hueco Mundo team is going to show up to back them up.

Orihimie and Chad have shown up. I don't care for Orihime's new outfit. Hopefully they'll see some action as well.
    The puffy shoulders thing is weird, but the midriff and cleavage window...wow. Did Loly dress her or something?

When was the last time Orihime actually wore such a fanservicey outfit? Never? I think never.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    We don't know what Nanana's, Commisioner Gordon's, or Pepe's abilities are though, so there's that.
    True enough. But we'll see how that matches up against Byakuya and Hisagi's upgrades.
    Furthermore, Zombie Girl does not seem to be among those dashing in with Vollstandig, so maybe she's waiting to see what'll happen.
    She did say that she's not really a fighter type. She's more like a medic type. A horrible, terrifying, really weird version of a medic.
    Personally I think that only Byakuya and maybe, just maybe, Hisagi are due for showing off and kicking ass. Rukia will probably be effective, but she kinda had her moment taking out As Nodt.

Same thing with Renji, he had his big moment taking out someone who was already able to take down two captains. I'm betting he'll get some strong showings before Nanana's obersvation based power gets used and it ends up breaking the game against him.
    Byakuya does seem like the most likely candidate to hold off two or three stern ritters with his upgraded bankai. And I could see Renji waste one Stern Ritter before getting taken out. How things go might depend on what match-ups they'll get. Candice seems kinda destined to lose at this point and Bazz-B has been beating up good guys for long enough to get some comeupance by now.
    Even if they do kill a couple stern ritters, I bet Zombie Girl just brings them back, maybe even calls in Bambietta or something.
    I am kinda starting to suspect that Giselle is a kind of ace in the hole for the Stern Ritters.

"Oh noes! I'm all alone and I can't even fight! I'm doomed! I'm... kidding! *snaps fingers and zombie-ritters stand up* Now, let's do it all again! With zombies! Yeay!"
    I think the Shinigami are going to start strong but end up losing ground, and then likely either the Ganjo Full Bring squad or the Hueco Mundo team is going to show up to back them up.
    Let's see now.

We're still missing stern ritters for C, L, M, N, W and X. Remaining Stern Ritters are these 8 here, Haschwalth and Uryu who are going with Yhwach, Askin (who may or may not be Aizen) and possibly BG9 since his word wasn't revealed. Commissioner Gordon and Pepe haven't had their letters revealed just yet so that leaves around 14 people for the shinigami to deal with, assuming that Yhwach, Uryu and Haschwalth are left to Ichigo and 0 squad. That does leave plenty of room for big damn hero moments from all manner of semi-revealed characters.
    The puffy shoulders thing is weird, but the midriff and cleavage window...wow. Did Loly dress her or something?
    ...I like the idea of Loly acting tsundere while shoving new clothes into Orihime's hands.

"It's not like I think you look hot in these or anything!?"
    When was the last time Orihime actually wore such a fanservicey outfit? Never? I think never.
    Outside of beach episodes and the like? Nope. Not ever. This is the first real cleavage that Orihime's shown.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter.

Uryu's got a beating coming his way, whether he pulls a last minute heel face turn or not.

I like Orihime and Chad in this chapter. Orihime is being rather active in protecting Ichigo and Chad did a good job of getting him out of a possible funk quickly. And it looks like both of them will leap into the king's palace with Ichigo. I approve.

Renji has finally found a person that recognises his eyebrows as such and not tattoos. Unfortunately that person aims to burn Renji to ashes. Kubo is doing a good job of showing the escalation in each level of Bazz-B's Burner Finger techniques.

Cover Art: Orihime's boobs, like you've never seen them before. Oh yeah, and Chad in the background there...

I bet Ichigo has to be pissed that he spent all that time coming to the rescue and now he has to fly back up. This is like Goku running to the end of Snake Way only to learn that the Saiyans are now attacking King Kaiou's planetoid.

Rukia and Renji vs. Bazz-b. Not sure if I like their odds given that they've both put in some work in the war so far, although Renji might be lucky not to be facing Nanana.

Makes me wonder what the other matchups will be. There were actually more Sternritters then there were Shinigami, so if Renji and Rukia are going at Bazz-b 2 on 1, there's going to be some sad Shinigami stuck going after 2 Sternritter.

Extraordinary Member

Cover Art: Orihime's boobs, like you've never seen them before. Oh yeah, and Chad in the background there...
    Have they grown? Or is it just the sudden cleavage that makes them look bigger? Maybe she's realised that fan-service outfits is the best way to get Ichigo's attention.
    I bet Ichigo has to be pissed that he spent all that time coming to the rescue and now he has to fly back up. This is like Goku running to the end of Snake Way only to learn that the Saiyans are now attacking King Kaiou's planetoid.
    At least it seems like going up to the palace is faster than flying down from it, for some reason. So they'll be there in a jiffy.
    Rukia and Renji vs. Bazz-b. Not sure if I like their odds given that they've both put in some work in the war so far, although Renji might be lucky not to be facing Nanana.

Makes me wonder what the other matchups will be. There were actually more Sternritters then there were Shinigami, so if Renji and Rukia are going at Bazz-b 2 on 1, there's going to be some sad Shinigami stuck going after 2 Sternritter.
    4 shinigami vs. 7 Sternritter to be precise. I can see Byakuya taking down two of them since he's yet to show his fancy upgrade and all that, unless he takes on commissioner Gordon in which case they should be pretty even. And there are still plenty of people to jump in and save the others should the need arise.

Kinda hoping for a Grimmjow/Bazz-B matchup.

Orihime's outfit covers less than I thought now that I see it colored.

I approve.

And Bazz-B is growing on me. Hope he doesn't job to Renji and Rukia.

Seriously, why did those two get power ups again?
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Orihime's outfit covers less than I thought now that I see it colored.

I approve.

And Bazz-B is growing on me. Hope he doesn't job to Renji and Rukia.

Bazz B is fun. I like him and share these opinions.

o

Extraordinary Member

To beat up the bad guys that beat them up previously. At the very least they actually accomplished something in thinning out the enemy force.

The way Yumichika could tell that Giselle is a man was definitely different..... lol

Yeah, so... not to say anything bad about those deductive powers, but I don't think that's why she smells that way.

And Zombie Bambietta.

Not sure how to feel about this.

To beat up the bad guys that beat them up previously. At the very least they actually accomplished something in thinning out the enemy force.
    Which was totally unnecessary.

I mean, it's Renji. Renji shouldn't win.

Then there's Rukia. Not a fan of that Bankai.
    Last edited by Hazard; 07-09-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Yeah, so... not to say anything bad about those deductive powers, but I don't think that's why she smells that way.
    Normally if there were just one character in all of Bleach that I'd expect to be able to root out a Trap, it would be Yumichika. But yeah, that reasoning was...what the hell even was that. Guys don't just go around smelling like Semen because we have junk. Does he think Ikkaku reeks of it too? And if its just that smell, it could easily be a woman who is into some serious bk or something.

But if his allegation is true and it turns out Gizelle is a trap, then that still leaves things weird: Like what, even though he pretends to be a girl is he whacking it all the time to the others when they're not looking and that's why he smells that way?

And Zombie Bambietta.

Not sure how to feel about this.
    Figured this would happen.

Which was totally unnecessary.

I mean, it's Renji. Renji shouldn't win.
    Eh, he deserved to close the manga out with a major win under his belt.

Next Chad will win a battle without hitting the floor once.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter.

So Orihime is dressed in a more fanservicey outfit than ever before because... she wants to show off for Ichigo. Ichigo however is too much of a prude to make anything of it.

And Urahara is an *******. But we knew that.

Zombietta is getting pretty beat up. Not as much as Ikkaku and Yumichika, but she's getting there.

Hoping that Giselle isn't a dude. Her group needs all the funny, hot girls they can get.

That was an epic lamp shading of Orihime's outfit. Yoruichi showing up to yell at Ichigo for not just saying something flirty or complimentary just made it even better.

First reinforcement arrives, and its Mayuri actually. He's usually guaranteed an uber prep-time victory, so Zombie Trap is probably done. I wonder if he'll make Yumichika and Ikkaku fight him alongside Bambi.

Speaking of which, boy did Yumichika and Ikkaku get their asses kicked. No fancy attempts or anything, just one sword attack from each and then boom.

Hoping that Giselle isn't a dude. Her group needs all the funny, hot girls they can get.
    It'd be the most unneeded reveal ever.

But, just like with Haku, there is always fanfiction.

New chapter.

So Orihime is dressed in a more fanservicey outfit than ever before because... she wants to show off for Ichigo. Ichigo however is too much of a prude to make anything of it.
    She seemed to be under the impression that he'd like it for non sexual reasons though, just taking Urahara's words literally with no context. It was clear later that she was worried about him thinking of her as a pervert or something...although there are usually double standards such that a woman wouldn't have to worry about men thinking she has a pervy side.

Well, he's not defending against Yumichika's claims, and he just used a male pronoun in Japanese, so it's not looking good...