Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Default Bleach 584

Hmm, so Bambietta isn't a zombie, unless the girls killed her first.

Also. Shinji and Renji might be dead, unless Bazz-B and Nanana switched targets before taking care of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Hmm, so Bambietta isn't a zombie, unless the girls killed her first..
    None of that negative talk.

You have to believe she's alive.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

I'm a little confused by the direction of the end of the chapter here.

Did Juhabach just find the original Ouken? Is he implying that Uryu is responsible for helping him find it? Is he going to interrupt the 8 on 1 battle or is he completely ignoring it and preparing to assault the royal guard?

Did Shinji and Renji get off screened?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    None of that negative talk.

You have to believe she's alive.
    On one hand, why would Bambi be so scared/hesitant if all she was doing was healing her? Maybe she's super vain and didn't want necrotic flesh replacing her wounds? But then Candy seems pretty damn vain and she didn't mind.

On the other hand, if she were a super zombie under GG's control, why wouldn't she be using her right now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm a little confused by the direction of the end of the chapter here.

Did Juhabach just find the original Ouken? Is he implying that Uryu is responsible for helping him find it? Is he going to interrupt the 8 on 1 battle or is he completely ignoring it and preparing to assault the royal guard?
    Yeah, I'm a little worried about where Kubo is going with this. I really want all these Stern Ritters to show off their own abilities to the fullest and Ichigo beat them back by doing the same. It would seem a bit rushed if Ywach comes in to the middle of everything and uses all those fighters as sacrifices or something.

I'm hoping that he gets sidetracked on his way there. By like Shunsui and Juushiro, or maybe Askin who might be Aizen in disguise.
    Did Shinji and Renji get off screened?
    Shinji may have gotten walloped off-screen but I'm thinking that NaNaNa just stopped hunting Renji when Ichigo showed up. Bigger prey, bigger glory and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah, I'm a little worried about where Kubo is going with this. I really want all these Stern Ritters to show off their own abilities to the fullest and Ichigo beat them back by doing the same. It would seem a bit rushed if Ywach comes in to the middle of everything and uses all those fighters as sacrifices or something.

I'm hoping that he gets sidetracked on his way there. By like Shunsui and Juushiro, or maybe Askin who might be Aizen in disguise.

Shinji may have gotten walloped off-screen but I'm thinking that NaNaNa just stopped hunting Renji when Ichigo showed up. Bigger prey, bigger glory and all that.
    Maybe, but Nanana implied that his epithet ability was related to how long he had 'observed' someone, and he was excited because had observed Renji an entire night and said he'd never oberved anyone that long, so his ability would be pretty hax I take it. If he just stopped hunting Renji, it means he went for a target that earns him more glory, yes, but also someone that he's only observed for like two minutes compared to like 4+ hours.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

At least Shinji made Bazz open his Vollstandig. (Or maybe he just needed it to hurt the Vollstandig girls. Candice survived Ichigo's new double-Getsuga move, surprisingly.)

Robotech Master! Good to see you again.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

Maybe, but Nanana implied that his epithet ability was related to how long he had 'observed' someone, and he was excited because had observed Renji an entire night and said he'd never oberved anyone that long, so his ability would be pretty hax I take it. If he just stopped hunting Renji, it means he went for a target that earns him more glory, yes, but also someone that he's only observed for like two minutes compared to like 4+ hours.
    Well he does say that he probably should've waited longer, at least I guess it's NaNaNa who says that commisioneer Gordon doesn't talk much and Pepe mostly snickers. So he could very well just have gotten really excited and jumped into the Ichigo fight without thinking ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Robotech Master! Good to see you again.
    Thanks. Yeah, after the reboot I didn't have much to do on these forums until these threads got made.

Well he does say that he probably should've waited longer, at least I guess it's NaNaNa who says that commisioneer Gordon doesn't talk much and Pepe mostly snickers. So he could very well just have gotten really excited and jumped into the Ichigo fight without thinking ahead. .
    Like when he jumped in to attack Genryuusai only to be burned up for his trouble? Dumbass doesn't learn from his mistakes!

Extraordinary Member

Aww, no extended 8 vs. 1 action.

Oh well, at least Yhwach won't sacrifice his crew and we'll get some secondary characters kicking ass instead. So that's nice.

And I predict lots of Ichigo/Meninas shipping based on how she attacked him.

Damn, I don't want to see the loser Shinigami fight -_-

Kick their asses, Quincy! Don't let those super spa power ups beat you!

So, there are 6 letters left in the alphabet, and three known Stern Ritter who haven't been assigned: Gordon dude, Pepe, and that Shaz Domino guy that we don't even know if he's still around.

That means there are maybe 3 additional Stern Ritter we've never heard of. We never saw if BG9 got killed off, though its sort of implied that would be his punishment, though it would be a waste since we never found out what his letter stood for. Bambietta is probably walking around as a zombie or something. Askin is still out there.

So if I'm not missing anything, there are maybe 6 Stern Ritter about Soul Society that aren't here in this giant 8 vs. 6 fight.

So while Byakuya is probably set to kick ass with his new powers, I'm hesitant to think that the Quincys will lose this one. We've still got Urahara and Mayuri yet to come out of the lab, we've still got the FullBringers training with what's his name, and we've still got the Hueco Mundo team. That's 3 Big Damn Heroes moments, and I'm not seeing enough room or need for them unless this group battle ends up being one of them.

I may be the only one wondering.... but where the hell are Orihime and Chad? I thought that Orihime would at least fight someone by now, during the fullbringer arc I saw potential of her being awesome. But no, it seems her and Chad may sit this final battle out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I may be the only one wondering.... but where the hell are Orihime and Chad? I thought that Orihime would at least fight someone by now, during the fullbringer arc I saw potential of her being awesome. But no, it seems her and Chad may sit this final battle out.
    They are in Hueco Mundo with totally not Grimmjow.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

Ichigo learns which side Uryu has chosen.

Stern Ritters activate their vollständig, which according to the laws of shounen will screw them over hard. First to transform always loses and all that.

Orihimie and Chad have shown up. I don't care for Orihime's new outfit. Hopefully they'll see some action as well.