Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    I'll be forced to eat my hat if Bleach really ends before Fairy Tail.
    *Eats fedora*

Wow, it's really over. My favorite manga back in the day.

Did Isshin move out?

Ichiruki didn't happen, nice!

Ichigo's kid is a damn monster.

Also, Karin apparently inherited all the Shiba and Kurosaki genes. Poor Yuzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    *Eats fedora*

Wow, it's really over. My favorite manga back in the day.

Did Isshin move out?
    He disappeared just like Ishida's father.

But yeah, lots of character's fates still up on the air.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I think I found out why so many characters' fates were left unanswered:

http://genosgrande.deviantart.com/ar...nkai-626821214

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ichiruki didn't happen, nice!
    *high fives*

Indeed.
    Ichigo's kid is a damn monster.
    He and Himawari probably go to the same gym.
    But yeah, lots of character's fates still up on the air.
    Most annoying is that we don't get to see Urahara of all people, along with the others that were trapped in Askin's post death move.

Not going to lie, they are probably dead.

Askin was seriously strong and actually competent.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

Just spreading this lovely little post around.

Why IchiHime was obvious as hell for endgame

All I know is that there were at least a dozen things that should have been given closure over who Ichigo and Rukia ended up with, if anyone. Romantic allusions were a small supplement to the storyline, at absolute best. Nearly irrelevant. I mean, had a better job been done at wrapping up the actual important things, no issue with doing the happily married ever after ending. But as it stands it feels like worthless information in the face of what we didn't get.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-20-2016 at 02:16 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

So I've been re-reading bits of the SS arc.

Mayuri was a complete piece of shit.

Knowing what we know now, it is clear Ishida's grandpa gave the super mode glove to Ishida so he could fight the Vandenreich. He was supposed to use that when he understood why his father was an ass (the guy's wife was killed by Yhwach).

Extraordinary Member

Mayuri was a complete piece of shit.
    That's putting it lightly to be honest.

Mayuri is a monster and should totally be locked up again.

But he's so damn entertaining.
    Knowing what we know now, it is clear Ishida's grandpa gave the super mode glove to Ishida so he could fight the Vandenreich. He was supposed to use that when he understood why his father was an ass (the guy's wife was killed by Yhwach).
    Too bad the Vandenreich developed their super forms into more effective transformations than just last resorts.

So I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the Hall of Anal Devastation, but it just gained a new wing:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Warning: Not for IchiRuki Fans.

Extraordinary Member

So I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the Hall of Anal Devastation, but it just gained a new wing:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Warning: Not for IchiRuki Fans.
    Ahh.

Their anguished wails are both nourishing and soothing.

Cry, cry little IchiRuki fans. Cry at the futility of your crushed dreams.

It amuses me so.

Extraordinary Member

People have gotten their hands on the new novel (WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU) in advanced, as fans tend to to.

Here's some of the information we've learned from it.

spoilers:

It takes place three years after Yhwach was defeated.

The put Yhwach's corpse were the Soul King used to be so that the world would regain its balance and not fall into chaos, after sealing up the dead mofo REAL good.

Ichigo is a university student, Orihime is a shop assistant, Orihime is a shop assistant at ABCookies(She gave up her studies due to money.),
    Ishida is a medical student, and his relationship with his father was restored (Ryūken pays for the tution of Ishida), Chad works at a gym, Tatsuki teaches Karate, Riruka is an apparel designer at Yukio’s company.

Komamura is officially dead but lives in the mountains as a regular wolf.

Renji and Rukia told Orihime about their wedding before they told Ichigo because Rukia wanted to inform her first female friend first. Orihime in turn makes a wedding veil with strawberry flowers (which symbolises a happy family) and gave it to Rukia. Rukia's wearing said veil on the novel's cover. Ichika is named after the strawberry flower, a symbol of Rukia and Orihime's friendship.

Yuzu and Karin thinks that Orihime resembles Masaki and Yuzu wants affection from Orihime.

The ending of the novel has Renji and Ichigo talking. Renji tells Ichigo to confess his feelings, pressumably for Orihime. Last illustration is apparently Ichigo as he's about to confess to Orihime.
    end of spoilers

Kubo comments in the novel that he always wanted to end the series on Ichigo's child meeting Rukia's child.

It's also selling pretty well, currently being in first place on the j-books list on amazon.jp. So that's nice.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-25-2016 at 03:23 AM.

Some pics from the novel:

Komomura has puppies. Even if I'm angry he killed Bambi, I still find that cute.

Ichigo about to confess.

Merry Christmas!

Extraordinary Member

Ichigo about to confess.

Merry Christmas!
    It is official Ichihime art and I love it so very much with all of my little shipper heart.

But I think that my favourite of the sketches I've seen from the novel so far is this one.

They just look so freaking adorable and awkward as they're announcing their union to all their friends. And I love it.

Merry Christmas indeed.

Wish I could say I was interested but the ending of the manga was so monumentally bad I think it ruined my fandom. A rushed ending is one thing, as bad as that was. But it screwed up basic characterizations and hero's journeys that it just destroyed the whole experience.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El