Default Akatsuki Vs Fairy Tail Guild

The Akatsuki from Naruto vs the Fairy Tail guild from Fairy Tail!

The only members not included in Akatsuki is Itachi(he was technically a spy) and Obito(he was arguably never seriously member as he was manipulating the group from day 1). However, in their place, Orochimaru will be on Team Akatsuki. The only other Akatsuki members in this rumble is Pain and the rest of the paths that attacked the Hidden Leaf, Konan, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kisame, Zetsu(as in both white and black Zetsu's combined), and Kakuzu.

While the Fairy Tail guild has all it's members with them including former members(such as Rob).

Which side wins?
    Last edited by Cody; 05-21-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The Akatsuki has better speed feats in general, overall more fire power and are generally a lot more difficult to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The Akatsuki has better speed feats in general, overall more fire power and are generally a lot more difficult to kill.
    What are there speed feats exactly? Where does it even put them? Supersonic? Hyper?

Also, I should mention that the majority of mages in Fairy Til routinely dodge bullets or other types of projectiles shot out of certain guns. There isn't any guns in Naruto so I would like to know how there would be such a speed gap between the two. They seem to be in a similar ball park in terms of combat speed.

High end Naruto characters (and I Mean high end) can actually react to blasts that take like a minute to reach the other side of the country. I have a speed thread for this stuff but basically:

Academy students are peak-human-ish. A young Sasuke can blitz Naruto into the ground. As genin, they are moving so fast they appear as blurs and crap like that.

By the time Sasuke levels up with the use of chakra, he can blitz a group of Zabuza water clones, while previously one had been too much for him. He does this so fast the water from the clones is mostly frozen in mid-air. Ringer-ish speed more or less here.

Then you jump to Haku and Lee with his weights on who Sasuke explicitly can't react to and you're around bullet time.

Then Lee takes his weights off... and things keep escalating.

Hell, Sasuke and Suigetsu take down an entire group of Curse Seal Lv 2 users like it's no big thing Post Time Skip.
    Last edited by Hazard; 05-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Anyway, God Tree feat.

This is a Naruto Destruction Chart:
    http://i.imgur.com/RJj6sAC.jpg

This is not about the explosions (honestly, there are a few corrections I would like to make), the important thing is noting how big the God Tree is.

The God Tree is enormous. Hundreds of kilometers to be honest. Naruto, in a few minutes, climbs all the way from the bottom of the crater and runs to the top of the God tree.

Also, in Sage Mode, he later throws a gigantic Rasen Shuriken which is stupidly fast:
    http://i.imgur.com/NvIMXEk.png
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    While the Fairy Tail guild has all it's members with them including former members(such as Rob).
    So Mavis and Hades, too? Meaning four Fairy Law users?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

while the FT mages do have some good strength feats, they are sorely lacking in speed feats. hidan is the slowest member of the akatsuki and he was about even with kakashi in terms of speed. not really liking their odds here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    So Mavis and Hades, too? Meaning four Fairy Law users?
    Yes that is correct.

So basically an army of Superonic mages vs a group of Hypersonic ninja's :/. Guess I should have just made a six paths of pain vs Fairy Tail guild instead.