Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

It's 'the year of Sanji' yet we've barely seen him. I'm getting impatient
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

In this week's chapter of One Piece.

The Straw Hats still don't care who you are or what connections you have. Piss them off enough and they'll beat the **** out of you, turn your enemies into their allies and eventually break your dreams.

Ruh Roh, they invoked the Pirate King AND Nakama trigger in the same chapter

Extraordinary Member

Sanji looked real good in this chapter. A class act compared to his shitty family.

I hope that when everything does go to hell and Judge orders his people to kill Zeff we get another scene similar to when Spandam realised how things were and it turns out that Zeff kicked the **** out of all his assailants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sanji looked real good in this chapter. A class act compared to his shitty family.

I hope that when everything does go to hell and Judge orders his people to kill Zeff we get another scene similar to when Spandam realised how things were and it turns out that Zeff kicked the **** out of all his assailants.
    I'm hoping Judge gets a Manly Dan level beatdown from Luffy

Extraordinary Member

Ok, so Reiju isn't completely horrible. I'm kinda hoping that she'll take over the Germa 66 once this is all over.

And we learn that natural weakness of biscuit based weaponry. It's that it's basically still food.

The 500 million man takes down the 860 million man

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    The 500 million man takes down the 860 million man
    I'd say it's the 500 million man and 66 million woman that takes down the 860 million man together, since Nami was the one that nerfed the biscuit soldiers.

But still, another uphill victory for the Straw Hats. Now there's just a Yonkou, five super assassins with advanced combat tech, an entire nation's army and said Yonkou's entire crew (including a member of the Worst Generation) left to take out. ...this is going to be a tough one.

Extraordinary Member

Sanji, you know how this works.

He didn't give up on Nami and he didn't give up on Robin. He's not going to give up on you either.

Sooner or later the two of you will unleash all kinds of hell on your family and it will be amazing.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

It must be some kind of cardinal sin for a chef to knock a patron's tooth out. I wonder if the gap will stay. Has Luffy lost and regrown teeth before?

That was so sad. Sanji needs to kick his family's ass and go back to Luffy and Nami

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    It must be some kind of cardinal sin for a chef to knock a patron's tooth out. I wonder if the gap will stay. Has Luffy lost and regrown teeth before?
    I don't think Luffy has yet, but Usopp (all the time), Sanji, Brook and other characters have lost teeth that came back later.

Extraordinary Member

First time a One Piece character appears in Death Battle.

Extraordinary Member

Really solid chapter this week.

Chopper and Carrot got to be especially awesome in their methodical takedown of Bruleé's group, and Brook ripped things up on his end too. But I don't think he's quite ready to do anything but run the frick away from Big Mom.

Sanji's family is a bunch of assholes. Except for Reiju, wonder what's up with her.

Mighty Member

well, gotta admit, the plot twist in this most recent issue caught me by surprise.

I love how unpredictable this arc is. It's the best arc since the timeskip, so far. I wonder what Sanji is going to do now that his last ray of hope is gone.