Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

And One Piece is back!

It's a fun catch up chapter, which is needed with all that **** going on everywhere.

Epic cliffhanger is EPIC!

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

Epic beginning to the Sabo/Fujitora fight. I like that they both are unused to their super-powers. Should make things interesting.

The chaos is making it a bit tricky to keep track of how everybody is moving but I'm liking it. Also, I call that it's a clone of Doflamingo there.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter.

String clone confirmed! And Abdullah and Jeet did have a role to play, neat.

Chaos all over the place as we're probably getting the gladiators vs. Doflamingo's elite soon enough and the Zoro/Peeka and Sabo/Fujitora fights are raging on. But first it is time for Law's past to be revealed.

Extraordinary Member

New 3D2Y anime special

The special will cover some of what happened during the 2 year timeskip, show a new Oda-designed enemy and have a special surprise at the end.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter is out.

It is badass. The executive members and arena fighters duke it out and, to my surprise, the executives seem to have the upper hand. Hopefully Don Chinjao gets serious and starts kicking all their asses.

Doflamingo's new defence turns out to be as creepy as everything else on his side.

And Zoro gets to show off a bit. Seriously, he did more damage to the Pica statue than Chinjao and Elizabello combined, and he's apparently also figured out the trick to Pica's powers. This'll be fun.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Remind me, what did Kanjuro need rescuing from? He wasn't even disarmed, and now they're escaping the pit with his power. He couldn't have been turned into a toy, otherwise Kinemon would've forgotten all about him.

Rebecca being saved without a fight is disappointing, but at least there will be some cool fights next week.
    Also am I the only one who thinks the animation in the anime has deteriorated a lot recently, it looks very cheap and really bad at times.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Rebecca being saved without a fight is disappointing, but at least there will be some cool fights next week.
    Also am I the only one who thinks the animation in the anime has deteriorated a lot recently, it looks very cheap and really bad at times.
    Rebecca being saved was predictable. But I'm hoping that she'll at least get to help Kyros win. Daddy-Daughter tag team FTW!

I love Robin's evil face as she faces off against Gladius, come on Oda! Give her this fight!

Sabo and Fujitora's showdown is looking hella epic, hoping that gets some extended glory soon as well.

Heck, hopfully, with Ruffy and Law on the fourth floor, we can finally get to some focus on the various fight scenes around here.

As for the animation. It's a long-running show that needs new episodes out basically every week. There is always time to just put out the best stuff they have out there, they need to save that for more special moments. Unless you're the Bleach team. Then you can make long streches of episodes loook absolutely fantastic

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am just so happy that Funimation is putting out both One Piece Season Six: Voyage 1 and One Piece: Film Z dubs next month. Thriller bark is going to be so fun to watch dubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    That is definitely Dofy on the last page.

"Corazon" probably sounds like a woman because of the heart association. I didn't think about 750 actually being a flashback, but I'll be fine either way.
    Actually, Corazon is grammatically masculine in Spanish.

You never say La Corazon.

It's always El Corazon.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

And Usopp pretty much completely redeems himself for the weird character back-pedaling he did earlier in the arc. That was an epic shot, no two ways about it. And then he just gracefully surrenders to the people, who don't really want him any harm. They just want everything to stop being horrible. Good stuff.

I'm guessing that Trevor/Trebol is gonna be Law's opponent (not a matchup I was expecing, while Ruffy deals with Doflamingo. We've got several epic showdowns going on all over the place. I'm hoping that we get some Enies Lobby quality fights out of all this. Let's get ready to rumble.

Usopp!! This is why I love every main character in One Piece, which is rare for me. The strawhats are still growing and it's a delight to see, now its on to the amazing battles.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Usopp!! This is why I love every main character in One Piece, which is rare for me. The strawhats are still growing and it's a delight to see, now its on to the amazing battles.
    Let's see, we've got Ruffy & Law vs. Doflamingo & Trevor, Zoro vs. Pika, Sabo vs. Fujitora, Kyros vs. Diamante and Franky vs. Senor Pink. I don't think Ruffy's ever faced an opponent like Doflamingo before, in that he has a pretty complete package powerwise (a strange DF-ability that he has great control over, solid physical stats that allows him to easily go toe to toe with the monster trio, a wickedly cunning mind and such a gleefully sadistic streak). I'm a bit worried that the Sabo/Fujitora fight will be left unfinished. Hopefully Rebecca will get to join her dad in kicking Diamante's ass.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And Usopp pretty much completely redeems himself for the weird character back-pedaling he did earlier in the arc.
    Someone noted that when Robin was toyified and wiped from his memory, it also would've wiped out a swath of his Robin-related character development and badass levels, e.g. from Enies Lobby.

Extraordinary Member

The latest anime episode shows the night that Doflamingo trolled king Riku and all of Dressrosa.

It is painful to watch.