Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new chapter out.

so that's where law got his jolly roger from.

Extraordinary Member

Man, somehow Law managed to ask the one marine who would be worse than Akainu in this situation for help. That's just bad luck.

And Law was probably fucking cheering his ass off in his head when he got to cut Vergo into tiny pieces on Punk Hazard.

Farewell Corazon! You were glorious and shall be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new chapter out.

so that's where law got his jolly roger from.
    Didn't think of that. Nice.

Extraordinary Member

Great chapter.

Rocinante died smiling in a way that would make a D. proud and he more or less beat Doflamingo this time around.

Law's been through hell but we know that he'll pick himself up and become one of the best from the Worst Generation.

There's drama and feels up the wazoo in this one but my favourite moment is that when Doffy noticed that he was going to have to fight Tsuru he abandoned rage fueled rampage and decided to just leave things like that.

Also, that other kid is totally X Drake.

That sequence with Rocinante getting covered in snow as he dies and Law's cry coinciding with the explosion was just beautiful.

Doffy can massacre an entire city but seeing Tsuru makes him freak out and high tail it out of there. Is she just that strong?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member

Law is confirmed to use armament haki and he's doing slightly better against Doflamingo than last time. But it seems like Trebol is rather concerned about the fact that two Ds are here to bring down Doflamingo. I wonder how much this guy actually knows.

Meanwhile the battles rage all across Dressrosa and the Doflamingo family seem to be winning in general, Lao G is even kicking around Don Chinjao. It's do or die time for the good guys.

Extraordinary Member

New chapter.

Oh Bellamy, you are a loser bastard but you're sticking to your guns to the end. That's admirable in its own way I guess. I wonder well he'll do against Ruffy this time around.

Doflamingo vs. Law round 2 ends with glorious brutality. And it's not just a physical beating that Law's getting, Doflamingo does the master manipulator thing and points out how much Law's screwed up, but Law is still fighting back a bit on that level as well.

Ruffy vs. Doflamingo is approaching. Gonna be insane.

I have said this before, but I really wouldn't mind if Law took over as main character
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I have said this before, but I really wouldn't mind if Law took over as main character
    The you'd best enjoy him while he's here. There's no way to say how long he's gonna be around. By which I mean that he and the Strawhats will probably go seperate ways at some point.

Extraordinary Member

Bellamy confirmed for armament haki and he's actually able to hurt Ruffy this time around, though that's probably because Ruffy's unwilling to fight him.

Pica rampages and reveals another unfortunate trait that brings down his badass demeanour. Along with a silly voice he also has a stupid laugh.

I would not mind a Sai/Baby-5 couple.

And that's a good strength feat for an otherwise non-important character. I wonder if Zoro's last line implies that he's planning to cut the cage to bits?

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Even Luffy thinks Bellamy is being dumb. I thought he'd just respect Bellamy's choice and obligingly OHKO him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Even Luffy thinks Bellamy is being dumb. I thought he'd just respect Bellamy's choice and obligingly OHKO him again.
    If he does that, he could kill him.

And seriously, Bellamy is being supremely dumb.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Did Luffy get around to mastering King's Haki? This seems like a good time for it.

Latest chapter: Sai/Baby 5 now canon and another one bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Did Luffy get around to mastering King's Haki? This seems like a good time for it.
    He does have it but didn't use it for some reason. I guess Luffy wants to give Bellamy that hit.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would think Bellamy at this point would be strong enough to withstand Kings Haki.

Extraordinary Member

I would like it if Ruffy would show off a more advanced Emperor's haki technique than the usual mook clearing AoE. Something to take down stronger foes with it as well.

It would be perfect for this situation.