Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default DC Comics Announces New Creative Team for "Justice League United"

Starting with the series' eleventh issue, Jeff Parker and Travel Foreman will helm the "Justice League United" title.

Full article here.

Jeff Parker got swag and Travel Foreman art is hard to pass up. I just hope he can do several issues.

I'm not interested in this team, but I might check out supergirl in justice league #3001.
    Last edited by protege; 04-21-2015 at 05:22 PM.

All-New Member

Pretty much everyone being added to this team including the creative team itself are just exactly what I didn't know I wanted.

Fantastic Member

Maybe there will be some character development under this creative team. I wish it still had Supergirl in it.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I am up for it. Poison Ivy is in it lol. So it's a win in my book. But is she in Suicide Squad?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Oh yeah, always wanted to see Poison Ivy in such a book! Will be interesting to see her interact with the heroes...

BANNED

Parker writing Mera still, that's cool. And Ivy and Swamp Thing in the same book? Really cool!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I am up for it. Poison Ivy is in it lol. So it's a win in my book. But is she in Suicide Squad?
    Us Poison Ivy fans are getting a taste of the good life now lol. Suicide Squad and JLU!!! I'm sad that Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter won't be involved, but hey this is the direction that Jeff Parker wanted to take it in and that's okay.
    Last edited by Starchild; 04-21-2015 at 02:38 PM.

BANNED

I told you guys Travel Foreman would be on this book. I told you!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Man such a good creative team wasted on a book I have absolutely no interest in. The team line up just holds zero interest for me for the most part. I like Mera and Stargirl and like Etrigen just not on a team like this. The rest i just don't care about.

BANNED

Well, guess they had to put Jeff Parker somewhere. Interesting line-up though, and I think I'll be forced to give it a look- Foreman drawing Etrigan and Swampy is too good to pass up.

Isn't Ivy supposed to be in the Suicide Squad post Convergence though? What, she's in two groups now?

I don't know who keeps thinking that Etrigan can EVER be part of a team, or Swamp Thing for that matter.

Having said that, I might check this out just to support Parker, who's one of my favorite current (and underrated) writers.

What??? I thought Ivy was a villain? I'm guessing that she is some kind of a plant.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Amazing Member

Very disappointed, I enjoyed Parker's work on Aquaman and I think he'll do a great job here. That being said I also enjoyed Paul Pelletier's work with Aquaman and early on Foreman and Pelletier had been rumored to both be on JLU. I can't see buying this title on Parker's work alone though sans Pelletier at that. Foreman's unique art style has its fans but I'm not one of them.