Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Sonic Screams: The BANSHEE Appreciation

I don't think Banshee gets enough love.
    He's got a cool and versatile power set, and a different background from most other X-Men since he's a bit older and was a detective/INTERPOL agent. All that and he's a really nice guy.

If you're like me and you love this Irish lad, this is our thread!
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-30-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Really hoping he is revived after Uncanny Avengers. Would love to see him in Uncanny X-Men alongside Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by SoeSacheee View Post
    I don't think his power is suitable for him.. I mean.. screaming? isn't it more lady like?
    Interesting enough, Banshee actually started off as female. However Stan Lee told Roy Thomas that male villains were more popular than female villains, so he had to turn Banshee male.

Love Theresa and Sean!

Though this thread makes me miss Justin K. I hope he makes it here safely.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 04-30-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Really hoping he is revived after Uncanny Avengers. Would love to see him in Uncanny X-Men alongside Emma.
    100% agreed. Really hoping he is revived whenever Remender's through with him.

Banshee needs to be back to his old self so he and Emma and Jubilee and M and Blink and Husk and Chamber can celebrate Generation X's 20th anniversary this year.

20th anniversary. Damn, I'm old.

I'd love Banshee to return for the Theresa & Sean reunion. Reading their relationship over the years in X-Force/etc still gets me.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Me too. The scene where Teresa watches his video was really touching. I've always thought that he was one of the most balanced and centred of all the X-Men. Self deprecating and funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Love Theresa and Sean!

Though this thread makes me miss Justin K. I hope he makes it here safely.
    I have returned! <3

Also, I appreciate Sean and Theresa as well. I got Clay Mann to draw them together at the recent comic expo and I gotta say, it was worth every penny spent. He was a nice guy too. Very quiet at first but he was very into his work, which is not a bad thing at all. You can tell he puts a lot of dedication and effort into his work.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    I have returned! <3

Also, I appreciate Sean and Theresa as well. I got Clay Mann to draw them together at the recent comic expo and I gotta say, it was worth every penny spent. He was a nice guy too. Very quiet at first but he was very into his work, which is not a bad thing at all. You can tell he puts a lot of dedication and effort into his work.
    Great to see you back! How long did it take for him to draw it? Does he take requests to do any character?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    I have returned! <3

Now I'm jealous.

I've been wanting to get a Theresa or Theresa and Sean piece, but still haven't decided which artist I'd like it from. Probably David Yardin - his X-Factor covers are some of my favorites.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Banshee coming back alive would be great. I think it would be cool to have him lead a team thats not X-Men. not a gen x team but a mix of lesser used mutants
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Banshee coming back alive would be great. I think it would be cool to have him lead a team thats not X-Men. not a gen x team but a mix of lesser used mutants
    Banshee and Forge had a great buddy cop type relationship back when the Outback X-Men went through the Siege Perilous and were lost. That friendship hasn't been touched on in decades, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I too miss Banshee. The good old days. And it's hard to believe that it's the 20th anniversary of Generation X. However, I am not a fan of bringing dead characters back over and over again. I am not happy he is dead but I think I'd prefer fo it to stay this way. I like him too much and fear he wouldn't be treated the way he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I too miss Banshee. The good old days. And it's hard to believe that it's the 20th anniversary of Generation X. However, I am not a fan of bringing dead characters back over and over again. I am not happy he is dead but I think I'd prefer fo it to stay this way. I like him too much and fear he wouldn't be treated the way he deserves.
    He's on his third resurrection in five years now in Uncanny Avengers. So much for resting in peace.
    At this rate, he'll top Jean's record soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'