View Poll Results: Who is the Best LGBTQ Supporter of the X-Men??

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeen/Jean Grey

8 15.09%
  • Emma Grace Frost

18 33.96%
  • Alison Blaire 'Dazzler'

9 16.98%
  • Ororo Munroe 'Storm'

6 11.32%
  • Rogue

4 7.55%
  • Rachel Anne Grey Summers

1 1.89%
  • Robert Drake 'Iceman'

4 7.55%
  • Other (Please list)

3 5.66%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    if you read the emma frost series, she's very pro-lgbt and very supportive. And emma will cut anyone who messes with anyone she likes.

Dazzler and storm are definitely the lgbt ELECTED icons but in terms of contributing to the lgbt, they've done nowhere near as much as frost.
    Thanks!!! This!!!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

I think Iceman could become the most well known icon depending on how they deal with his story moving forward, but as of now my vote definitely goes to Emma.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

I was certain Dazzler would walk it; SO HAPPY seeing Emma take the crown. She really is the most supportive X-man for LGBT characters. She's even helping Dazzler!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I have voted for Emma because I think she treates LGBT people as people ... this normality and equality is what everybody wants.. that being LGBT is not an issue at all. She doesn´t care, she cares because you are a brother or a student (as any other student...).
    Amazing post!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."