Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Ah, apologies.

See I just see that as far too 'active' for Bobby; he's never been good at confronting any of his feelings, without a push. He's not got an 'active' personality.

See, I took that as Bobby trying to back away, as is his nature; rather than a genuine correction. His actual correction was "I know." I do think it's important that Jean followed with "I think..." That's an important difference to a simple 'telling' he's gay.

Daken x 2 and Herc.

It's up to you. The "general" consensus in the Marvel LGBT thread is an LGBT series is any solo series published after a character is revealed as LGBT.
    Kinda tired, so no multiquote ^^

No problem.

I agree somewhat, but at that point he was genuinly wondering about it, due to older Bobby apparent straight-ness. It wasn't so much hiding as it was wondering about himself.

Ahhh completely forgot about Hercules, and yeah, Daken had 2 on-goings. But I don't really recall something about Herc being bi ever coming up in his on-going. I think there was something about Northstar? Not sure. Pak did have an alt-version of him in a relationship with an alt-wolverine, but that was in X-Treme X-Men.

I'd agree with that. Although I don't see Bobby having an on-going, as the x-men don't really do well in those. The exception being Wolverine, and to an extent Magneto. Although I think Magneto's solo was allowed to thrive due to him not appearing anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Ahhh completely forgot about Hercules, and yeah, Daken had 2 on-goings. But I don't really recall something about Herc being bi ever coming up in his on-going. I think there was something about Northstar? Not sure. Pak did have an alt-version of him in a relationship with an alt-wolverine, but that was in X-Treme X-Men.
    It was from Herc's funeral; which was written by the same writers; following on from his "death" in Assault on New Olympus.

I'd agree with that. Although I don't see Bobby having an on-going, as the x-men don't really do well in those. The exception being Wolverine, and to an extent Magneto. Although I think Magneto's solo was allowed to thrive due to him not appearing anywhere else.
    I think they'll try; I don't know if it will be successful (I'd like to hope it could be, with the right support and creative team). I'd love it to last as long as Gambit's last one (which was AWESOME).
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

It was from Herc's funeral; which was written by the same writers; following on from his "death" in Assault on New Olympus.

I think they'll try; I don't know if it will be successful (I'd like to hope it could be, with the right support and creative team). I'd love it to last as long as Gambit's last one (which was AWESOME).
    Yeah, that's the scene I was thinking of, thanks. ^^

Gambit's solo was pretty good, and the art was sooo good.

Gambit's solo was pretty good, and the art was sooo good.
    Soooooooooooooooooooooo good! I... oh god, I just adore Clay Mann. A Daken/Iceman relationship drawn by him would be SO HOT!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Soooooooooooooooooooooo good! I... oh god, I just adore Clay Mann. A Daken/Iceman relationship drawn by him would be SO HOT!!!
    Yessss, Clay Mann is so good. That first issue with Gambit coming out of the shower...

Yessss, Clay Mann is so good. That first issue with Gambit coming out of the shower...
    Ding ding ding. As good a reason to post this as we need!