Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Well...will the male counterpart still exist?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

They don't look too bad from that picture.

Not something I'm planning on running out and buying for myself, though.
    That's understandable. I get where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Well...will the male counterpart still exist?
    You mean like Batman and Superman? They'll probably exist at some level in that universe. In fact, I think I remember from the webisode that there was a statue of Superman in the scene with the graduates. But they more than likely won't be focused on as much, with the girls being in the lead roles and all.

All-New Member

Just in case anyone's interested, the DC Super Hero Girls website posted a few more pictures of their 12 inch dolls in their products section.

http://www.dcsuperherogirls.com/en-us/products

I think that I most like the design for Batgirl and Bumblebee out of these. While the ankles don't appear to have any articulation (and I'm not sure what's up with Harley's legs), I can still see these being very popular. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the action figures, and hopefully the future LEGO sets, too.

All-New Member

And they just uploaded a few new videos about an hour ago.

http://www.dcsuperherogirls.com/en-us/videos

Episode 2 wasn't half bad. Episode 3 was maybe a bit... hyper.

Fantastic Member

Cool I wonder how many web episode we'll get

I really hope the episodes will get a bit longer. It was logical to throw Harley into the mix from the beginning but it's a bit strange to see her involved with WW. I liked that they already hinted on Cheetah's and WW's relationship.

The action figures look great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bamf Girl View Post
    And they just uploaded a few new videos about an hour ago.

http://www.dcsuperherogirls.com/en-us/videos

Episode 2 wasn't half bad. Episode 3 was maybe a bit... hyper.
    Looks like a fun little series. I noticed they got the same Beast Boy VA as the Teen Titans TV shows.

All-New Member

I don't know if these were posted somewhere else already, but here are some pictures/potential prices of some of the action figures and dolls with their packaging, as well as the Super Hero High playset, that were leaked from a survey put out in the last week or so.

Forum only lets me show 3 pictures per post, so if you want to check the others out you can see them here.

Still waiting on those LEGO sets. >_<

Still waiting for Supergirl and Babs as Batgirl to actually show up in the webisodes...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still waiting for Supergirl and Babs as Batgirl to actually show up in the webisodes...

They were both in the Boomerang special that aired in March hoping they will upload it to youtube or release it as a DVD pack in like they did with Monster High, they also appeared in the first episode of season two on youtube.

I hear it's really successful. Great news. A great way to get children into comics.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I hear it's really successful. Great news. A great way to get children into comics.
    Yep it is the only dolls in a five store area are currently Bumble Bee and Poison Ivy, nothing else, plenty of the action figures and Role Play items as well as the two gliders.

Missed WW, BG and SG, shouldve bought them when they were abundant just before BvS hit, then WW disappeared completely heh.

Cannot wait for July when the exclusive deal with Target is over and the line goes out to other stores.

Like I said earlier I have a feeling that when the line is released fully we will get a packaging change as well as maybe a new character added in as well as a DVD pack in of the Boomerang Special.

DC uper Hero Girls is silent on Twitter, youtube and facebook regarding the special, where before it aired they were open and answering everything. not even a 'no plans at this time' nothing regarding the special, just ignoring the situation.

Heck even Tsrget commented that it would be a good idea, they just had no idea on future shipments by twitter.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    I think this is great... but where's Catwoman? She's super-iconic and you can't just have two villains!
    Catwoman was a background in one episode, Cheetah borrowed her whip if I remember right.

Check them all out, the link is from the oldest to the newest:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRd...t=da&flow=grid

Amazing Member

For those of us that missed the 'Super Hero High' special that aired in March on Boomerang that is the first appearance of Supergirl and Barbara Gordon in her Batgirl costume, DC Super Hero Girls announced on their Facebook page that they will be airing in on Cartoon Network on May 28th.

I've got two girls who are psyched about this. Waiting for it all to hit the UK.