Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Default Characters You'd Like Fully Outed/Re-Outed

Bobby's got me thinking of Kitty Pryde, now, and how Colossus may be a big, dumb idiot trying to groom a fourteen year old until she's "old enough" to do things with and leaving babies everywhere, but he's not Kitty's soulmate. He's not who she was licking frosting off on her sixteenth birthday. No, those are women.

Claremont, and Cockrum, and probably others have written Kitty as quite blatantly bisexual. Alan Davis and Dave Cockrum both drew her as bisexual. But, y'know, they never say it outright, so it's not fully there.

It should be.

Also: Misty Knight and Jessica Drew. Maaaaaaaybe Johnny Storm, even if that was only in Daken's solo and Johnny doesn't really seem to recognize what's going on.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Well, all the X-girls has been written as bi at least once anyways.

And Iron Man and Deadpool would be bi by now.

Gambit, definitely. And Storm. I can easily see Steve Rogers as gay/bi BUT that would be such a sh*t storm of hate, I'm not sure it would be worth it. But Storm and Gambit definitely.

I'm more mad that Iceman coming out overshadows Karma turning into a villain...

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    And Iron Man and Deadpool would be bi by now.
    Deadpool is full-on himself. He openly flirts with and checks out guys and gals. He's very into crossdressing. And, when he had his life totally free to live how he wanted to... he was one bathhouse away from a stereotype in bright shirts.

Bless him.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Deadpool is full-on himself. He openly flirts with and checks out guys and gals. He's very into crossdressing. And, when he had his life totally free to live how he wanted to... he was one bathhouse away from a stereotype in bright shirts.

Bless him.
    Yeah, Deadpool's already LGBT.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Gambit, definitely. And Storm. I can easily see Steve Rogers as gay/bi BUT that would be such a sh*t storm of hate, I'm not sure it would be worth it. But Storm and Gambit definitely.
    Steve Rogers would definitely get hate, but I think an even better patriotic hero to out would be the USAgent

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    If Steve Rogers became gay/bi I would applaud and cheer. There are so many white, straight, males characters, we need more diversity!

After reading the Daughters of the Dragon miniseries, I'm curious to see a potential fling/on-again-off-again relationship between Misty and Colleen, potentially bi or pan.

I always got a certain vibe from Cannonball, first with Bobby (which now may very well be real) in Carey's run and lately with Sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I always got a certain vibe from Cannonball, first with Bobby (which now may very well be real) in Carey's run and lately with Sunspot.
    Oh I remember that; I too thought that at the time. I got more "Sunspot loves Cannonball" than "Cannonball loves Sunspot" in Avengers, personally.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsAngel View Post
    After reading the Daughters of the Dragon miniseries, I'm curious to see a potential fling/on-again-off-again relationship between Misty and Colleen, potentially bi or pan.
    Misty Knight and Jean Grey were roommates at one time. So I'd be totally fine with an unrequited Misty + Jean + Colleen love triangle.

Jessica Drew should really be a lesbian. Same with Kitty Pryde, Rachel Grey Summers, and Illyana Rasputin.

I would love it if we actually got some great homosexual male characters (Not ones like Northstar, Anole, and Wiccan eew) Johnny Storm, Sam Guthrie, Bucky and Loki need to be gay. I think given the chance, Captain America and Iron Man would make a great couple.

Quote Originally Posted by MsAngel View Post
    Yes, please. Sorry pals, but lesbian/bi women of color exist too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    If Steve Rogers became gay/bi I would applaud and cheer.
    Bi Steve Rogers? That would be interesting.

Going into fanboy/detail mode... Misty Knight had a same sex experience here, but claimed "she wasn't like that." Make of that what you will. Also there was probable vampiric seduction going on as well.