Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I reckon I'd be pretty generous and give at least half of it away between friends, family and charities. Then go nuts with the rest. Or at least nuts by my fairly modest standards.

Build a house that's bigger than it needs to be. Include all those rooms I always wanted but never had, games room, comic room/library, office, bar, sex dungeon, steam room etc. Make sure it's zombie proof (the Missus will insist).

Probably buy a black Ford Capri and get a massive Punisher Skull on the bonnet. Also a second car with more than two seats.

Buy Garth Ennis' Punisher Omnibus.

Get a gazillion tattoos.

Buy a dog. Pharaoh Hound? Belgian Malinois? Dalmatian? I dunno.

Get a box a Man City.

That would all make me pretty happy.

Fantastic Member

Never drink anything beneath Chimay, or any other trappist beer.
    Make sure I always had said beer or good red wine in the car (along with bottle openers) to hand out to less fortunate people that live on the streets. Everybody that wants to deserves to be inebriated.

Amazing Member

I'd carry on with my upcoming wrestling promotion but obviously on a bigger scale and it would definately be on TV instead of TV being a potential thing for the future.

I'd probably put a bit of money into Rangers FC too.

Buy a house for my parents and one for myself.
    Build a school
    give half of what's left to charity

Though........that much money might corrupt me
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Though........that much money might corrupt me
    Not really. It depends on the person. For me, I would invest every last penny of that money in the stock Market and buy Blue Chip Stocks, as well as Preferred Stocks and short term Corporate bonds. From there, I would look at a few English Country houses that I would look to renovate (back to how they were when they were first built) as museums and wedding venue, which I would then place into a Charitable Trust and a financial holdings corporation that would handle the buildings Trust endowments and other investment properties that would make the estate financially independent, like Chatsworth House:

http://urbanglasgow.co.uk/archive/ch...t__t_3145.html

If you put all of your winnings into a charitable trust, you no longer own anything, which means that when you die, your estate is protected from Taxation since your transferred all of your wealth into a corporation whereby no one can take it away.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-28-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

The thing about the lottery is that there are ways to win $100 Million without hitting the jackpot.

I would buy a Koenigsegg Regera, a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, A McLaren P1, a LaFerrari FXX, a Porsche 918 and 2 Lamborghini Venenos and then I would hire ScarJo, Gal Gadot, Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer and Jessica Alba for the Lambos (she did Sin City and FF). I would finance my own Gumball Rally for them but this is probably not realistic because I'm not sure how having so many Catwomen in one place would work out.
    Last edited by JLS Comics; 05-22-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Save about half of it and use it for important issues. This means investments and charities. The other half I would blow on all kinds of stupid shit. Maybe a big house. I might hit up some Arab oil tycoons and try and get my hands Koenigsegg CCX.

- Quit my job
    - Buy guns
    - find the best way to keep the majority of it away from the government
    - Set up an allowance for my mom and dad so they could retire
    - buy a house with lots of land because neighbors suck. In the best part of town for the school coorperation for my son

I wouldn't give a dime to anyone except mom/dad, maybe brother, and thats it. Charities just make peopel who run charities rich. All the other hanger ons in life (worthless family and "friends") can go screw themselves honestly.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

- never work again
    - see if I could hire someone with connections to assemble the original music tracks for the soundtrack of the film "Rock n Rule" (1983)
    - write and direct a short animated film and have Japanes Mad House Studios (Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust) produce it.
    - pay my bills
    - create a billboard advertising embarrassing facts about employers and managers that have made my life hell
    - pay school loans
    - buy a car and home - nothing too fancy, got property taxes to worry about for life!!
    - go on a shopping spree on amazon, army surplus stores and comic book stores!
    - write, illustrate and publish a 60 page graphic novel in English and French - distribute it in North America and Europe

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    House full of cats

I've got a house full of cats (13) but I don't have the 100 million dollars.

Make my enemies suffer.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum