Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Fantastic Four, #645

Will the Fantastic Four defeat The Quiet Man and the corrupted forces of the Heroes Reborn universe? Will the Johnny get his powers back? Will Reed and Sue be a family again? Will this be the end or will this be 4ever?!

Full article here.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I do wish we'll see an appearance of all former members, and yes that includes the still missing Crystal. And, did anyone write Marvel to get their e-mail printed in this issue's letter page?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

I have an unshakable sad feeling on my tommy right now. This is truly the end of an era. The Fantastic Four are going to limbo. Never thought I'd see the day.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Well, the "Fantastic Four" title will be absent during Secret Wars, but the individuals themselves won't be absent.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well, the "Fantastic Four" title will be absent during Secret Wars, but the individuals themselves won't be absent.
    I love that variant cover with them fighting the Avengers. I have that comic framed on my wall in my basement!! I also like the "1 minute later" caption at the bottom, totally sounds like my 7 year old said that... LOL

I'm sure the FF will be back once Secret Wars is over, in some incarnation or another. Let's hope it's still as the First Family and not all split up into random Avengers/A-Force/whatever teams.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

BANNED

5.99 just to see marvel toss them into the trash heap? No thanks.

Who says they're being tossed into the trash heap? Johnny's appearing in Uncanny Inhumans #0 at the very least. And we still don't know how Robinson will handle the finalé.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

BANNED

Setting my future watch to October. That should give Marvel enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    5.99 just to see marvel toss them into the trash heap? No thanks.
    Amen, brother!!!!

I know they say it's temporary, but it still makes me sad. I know that at least Reed and Ben are in Secret War stories, and Johnny is with the Inhumans after Secret Wars. But Sue seems to be missing, which worries me a bit.
    I hope it's a great ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    I have an unshakable sad feeling on my tommy right now. This is truly the end of an era. The Fantastic Four are going to limbo. Never thought I'd see the day.
    did you feel the same after FF was cancelled any of the previous times?

Looking forward to reading this next week. This run is the first run I've ever done of FF, and I've been enjoying it. I hope Robinson gets a chance to write them after SW, because I've been enjoying his writing a lot.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Wait, is Marvel really canning the Fantastic Four, the book that made Marvel Comics Marvel Comics?!
    Back For Good Behavior!

Spectacular Member

No. It was confirmed recently that the Fantastic Four will still have a book post Secret Wars. Guess no one in this thread saw that. Think it was confirmed at ECCC.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAtheist View Post
    Wait, is Marvel really canning the Fantastic Four, the book that made Marvel Comics Marvel Comics?!
    They've done it a couple times... I don't know why people make such a big deal about it. Avengers is being cancelled too.