Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Extraordinary Member jackolover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,536

    Default

    It will be interesting if Sue remains Malice after this, Reed gets blamed for the whole disaster, Torch again looses his power, and Ben leaves because he is disenchanted with Reed baby sitting while Sue leaves to join the Frightful Four. Not that that story can be told, because Secret Wars eliminates all that, just that this is how the Marvel Universe ends up, the dysfunctional first family of Marvel symbolising the dysfunctional MU.

  2. #32
    Junior Member MoonDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    when was FF ever canceled ?
    isn't this going to be the fifth time we've gotten a "final" issue?

  3. #33
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    It will be interesting if Sue remains Malice after this, Reed gets blamed for the whole disaster, Torch again looses his power, and Ben leaves because he is disenchanted with Reed baby sitting while Sue leaves to join the Frightful Four. Not that that story can be told, because Secret Wars eliminates all that, just that this is how the Marvel Universe ends up, the dysfunctional first family of Marvel symbolising the dysfunctional MU.
    I think Sue will end up dumping Reed for Dr. Doom.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Honestly, it's like you guys have suddenly forgotten how comics...and, specifically of late, Marvel comics, work (like, did they REALLY have to start DAREDEVIL over with a new number one just because they moved him to San Francisco?).

    It's not going anywhere. There will be a FANTASTIC FOUR title again. It will start with number one and run for a while and then they'll renumber it so it matches with where the original numbering would be etc. etc. etc.

  5. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyWood View Post
    Honestly, it's like you guys have suddenly forgotten how comics...and, specifically of late, Marvel comics, work (like, did they REALLY have to start DAREDEVIL over with a new number one just because they moved him to San Francisco?).

    It's not going anywhere. There will be a FANTASTIC FOUR title again. It will start with number one and run for a while and then they'll renumber it so it matches with where the original numbering would be etc. etc. etc.
    Yea, they'll be an FF title to preserve copywrite, but I think that's about it.

  6. #36
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yea, they'll be an FF title to preserve copywrite, but I think that's about it.
    It's not even that. Really the number of on-going team books which marvel has been able to publish indefinately can really be counted on one hand. FF is one of them. They're not going to drop it, because really there's no need to drop it and it wouldn't make sense to. Anything you replace it with would likely be be cancelled in 6-12 months.

  7. #37
    Extraordinary Member jackolover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think Sue will end up dumping Reed for Dr. Doom.
    Reed has more... Flexible. The scarred face and the closed in lifestyle of Doom, Sue may get sick of that real quick. Sue did try out Doom there for a while, and Doom gave her a daughter, Valeria, and they lived on the moon. She seemed to be happy, but then maybe Victor was hen pecked. I suppose Victor would have some trouble slapping Sue around, because she can creep up to him at night and just strangle him. The impasse would have felt like a truce if those two coupled up.

  8. #38
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    71

    Default

    The premere marvel title.Now back in the summer of 1970,when kirby left,many felt the title was finished without him.Many greats have worked on the book, Byne, Perez.Shame they failed to get both Starlen and Steranko. Both turned it down.With what marvels doing, I doubt that any ff book that follows,will be the same ff.Really feel an era is ending,much as the silver age ended in 1970 or so.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •