Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel Team-Up#2 Preview (MAJOR SPOILER)

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...vel-team-up-2/

spoilers:
    The body-swapped Peter and Kamala discover one another's secret identities, and Peter refers to his last "less than positive" body swap experience
    end of spoilers

Someday soon, we'll get there, folks!

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Hmm, apparent Peter references a fail safe to prevent another Superior Spider-Man situation too

Once again, someone I thought already knew by now actually learns it on-panel .

I'm glad Peter was smart enough to actually take precautions so something like what happened in Superior never happens again.

I'm kind of surprised to see this story deal with Peter's current unemployment.

BANNED

*plagiarism isn't okay.* kinda ironic given the plot. I could just foresee a injustice 2 like moment where kamala accidentally tweets or refers to Peter Parker being Spider Man while online.

Kamala would NEVER do that. She'd be a hypocrite because her identity is so closely guarded even the Champions aren't aware of her real identity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kamala would NEVER do that. She'd be a hypocrite because her identity is so closely guarded even the Champions aren't aware of her real identity.
    Although now pretty much her entire civilian supporting cast know who she is...

Her telling the Champions IS overdue, to be honest - usually teammates know before civilians. Kamala told Miles off in Champions #24 for being lax with his identity (mask off on rooftops). But she's no better. Mom and her friends found out before she told them. Even Bruno she only told because she was injured and forced to shut off her shapeshifting. And eventually Mom told Dad. We're almost at the point where she's in silver age Human Torch territory. Everyone knew who Johnny Storm was but just humoured him when he tried to have a secret ID! Is it like that for Kamala now?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Her telling the Champions IS overdue, to be honest - usually teammates know before civilians. Kamala told Miles off in Champions #24 for being lax with his identity (mask off on rooftops). But she's no better. Mom and her friends found out before she told them. Even Bruno she only told because she was injured and forced to shut off her shapeshifting. And eventually Mom told Dad. We're almost at the point where she's in silver age Human Torch territory. Everyone knew who Johnny Storm was but just humoured him when he tried to have a secret ID! Is it like that for Kamala now?
    I thought Miles and Sam knew who ms marvel is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...vel-team-up-2/

spoilers:
    The body-swapped Peter and Kamala discover one another's secret identities, and Peter refers to his last "less than positive" body swap experience
    end of spoilers
    JJJ, Black Cat, and now ms marvel and Moon Girl. Who's next? Aunt May? Daredevil? Tony Stark?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    JJJ, Black Cat, and now ms marvel and Moon Girl. Who's next? Aunt May? Daredevil? Tony Stark?
    1º) I see no problem with Aunt May. In fact, maybe she already figured it out herself. I mean, she's not as "simple" as she was back in the 60s.
    2º) Daredevil can track anybody by his heartbeat and other stuff, so I don't think this will stop him from finding out by himself.
    3º) Tony Stark? NOT-IN-THIS-LIFE!!! It's because he knew Peter's identity that we get the whole "One More Day" fiasco.

I thought Miles and Sam knew who ms marvel is.
    Miles knows who she is, he found out in an issue of her book when both of their schools were competing in a science competition, however Sam and the others don't. In Champions after Sam had his Nova helmet stolen, Kamala was about to tell him her identity to make him not feel as bad, but he declined because he wanted her to reveal when she actually wanted to.

But yeah, her telling the other Champions is way overdue, everybody else knows who each other are, and she doesn't really have a reason to keep it hidden from them.

*facepalm followed by a deep sigh* I have nothing else to add....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

lol it's MEANT to be a joke as the smiley indicates.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 04-26-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Ha! I forget Tony doesn't know .