Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2993

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Mera 1 preview:

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-co...-of-atlantis-1

I never expected see Orm in this situation, initially I didn´t recognize him.. I liked this preview.
    I'm glad to see Orm back again. I do wonder if there will be any follow up to Orm meeting Nereus. They seemed like they would be unlikely allies so I'm curious if this will be remembered. I hope Mera not being able to breath underwater isn't something that lasts too long.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I loved seeing Aquaman’s trident portrayed as a powerful magic weapon like it was in issue 33. I really wish more writers would have Aquaman use the trident in more creative ways instead of just making it a big pitchfork. In Johns’ Throne of Atlantis the trident was shown to be very powerful but since them not much has been done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Still waiting to see a trailer for the film. And I can’t wait to see what Orm and Black Manta look like in live action.
    This is one of the few DC movies that I want to see now..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Still waiting to see a trailer for the film. And I can’t wait to see what Orm and Black Manta look like in live action.
    Maybe they’ll show a sneak peak at Wonder Con. If not, the trailer will definitely be attached to one of WB’s bigger Spring movies like Ready Player One or Rampage.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Aquaman just saw Blackfish. He's angry...really angry. Arthur's war on SeaWorld has just begun. Who's side are you on?

Aquaman's of course. I saw blackfish too and how could you possibly disagree with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Aquaman's of course. I saw blackfish too and how could you possibly disagree with him?
    I couldn't watch Blackfish because I hate seeing animals suffer. Sea World needs to go!

On another note, I hope we get to see the Others again. I liked that DC at least made the attempt to expand the Aqua-mythos by giving the team its own series. I also liked the use of the Atlantean relics.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

A Second JUSTICE LEAGUE Title from WILLIAMSON & SEJIC?

Former Aquaman artist Stjepan Sejic has revealed that he is working on a new DC project with Joshua Williamson. He confirms it's not Flash-related, but the art he shows from previous projects hints it could be a team book.

AQUAMAN and DOLPHIN are in the images with Nightwing and DC deadpool(harley)..

DC Dolphin (aquaman).jpg

I am surprised for see her here but I want to see Dolphin more time..

https://www.newsarama.com/39010-a-se...son-sejic.html
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-12-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Former Aquaman artist Stjepan Sejic has revealed that he is working on a new DC project with Joshua Williamson. He confirms it's not Flash-related, but the art he shows from previous projects hints it could be a team book.

DC Dolphin (aquaman).jpg

Sejic's tweet said he was tweeting old character designs because DC won't let him tweet anything from the new project. Those images are just from every other DC book he's done so far.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

DC Dolphin (aquaman).jpg

Love that creative team but I HATE Harley Quinn so if she’s in the book I won’t be reading.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Love that creative team but I HATE Harley Quinn so if she’s in the book I won’t be reading.
    You are not alone... I HATE DEADPOOL.. And Harley is like the DC deadpool, only for this I don´t read the current Harley Quinn tittles(her comic and Suicide Squad)..

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Sejic's tweet said he was tweeting old character designs because DC won't let him tweet anything from the new project. Those images are just from every other DC book he's done so far.
    Yeah... I heard that previously... I read all too fast..

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Bring back the Shaggy Man. Heh.

BANNED

spoilers:
    kwang.jpg
    end of spoilers

We got our first proper look at the newest member of the Aqua Family today: Ahn Kwang-Jo AKA The Aqua-Man of North Korea AKA The Dragonson.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    spoilers:
    kwang.jpg
    end of spoilers

We got our first proper look at the newest member of the Aqua Family today: Ahn Kwang-Jo AKA The Aqua-Man of North Korea AKA The Dragonson.
    I think that Arthur will be interested in know him... He was dissapointed because he never saw one Aqua-Man in the JL of China..

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    spoilers:
    kwang.jpg
    end of spoilers

Does he count as an Aqua Family member if he has no direct relation or connection to Aquaman aside from the codename and trappings?

Granted, the current Aqualad hasn't even met Aquaman yet, so I guess it's close enough...

And at least Aquaman finally gets his Asian counterpart .