Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2993

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    MERA Gets Her First-Ever Solo Title: https://www.newsarama.com/37302-mera...olo-title.html

MERA: QUEEN OF ATLANTIS #1
    Written by DAN ABNETT
    Art by LAN MEDINA
    Cover by NICOLA SCOTT
    Variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
    From the pages of AQUAMAN comes a brand-new adventure starring Mera, in her own title for the first time ever!
    As the brutal Atlantean Civil War rages, Mera must keep the peace between the surface world and Atlantis as its newly anointed queen in exile. But when Aquaman’s brother Orm, a.k.a. Ocean Master, learns of his homeland’s fate, he’ll stop at nothing to return to Atlantis as its king and savior!
    On sale FEBRUARY 28 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

Great, it's about time. Mera deserves it.

MERA Gets Her First-Ever Solo Title: https://www.newsarama.com/37302-mera...olo-title.html

MERA: QUEEN OF ATLANTIS #1
    Written by DAN ABNETT
    Art by LAN MEDINA
    Cover by NICOLA SCOTT
    Variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
    From the pages of AQUAMAN comes a brand-new adventure starring Mera, in her own title for the first time ever!
    As the brutal Atlantean Civil War rages, Mera must keep the peace between the surface world and Atlantis as its newly anointed queen in exile. But when Aquaman’s brother Orm, a.k.a. Ocean Master, learns of his homeland’s fate, he’ll stop at nothing to return to Atlantis as its king and savior!
    On sale FEBRUARY 28 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

AWESOME.. Good choice.

YES I'm so excited for this.
    And cool Orm is returning. I also thought he kind of is the moderate now. Most of Atlantis could likely unite under him haha.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

JL clip featuring Aquaman...

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    YES I'm so excited for this.
    And cool Orm is returning. I also thought he kind of is the moderate now. Most of Atlantis could likely unite under him haha.
    haha Orm is now the Mitt Romney of the xenophobic Atlantis conservatives to Rath's Trump.

JL clip featuring Aquaman...

So is the green in her costume CG?

She and Momoa seem to have a fun dynamic .

I'm excited for Aquaman. I hope he's shown to be a beast. And I hope his solo film is a big hit as well. There's a lot of potential with the world of the oceans.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is the green in her costume CG?

She and Momoa seem to have a fun dynamic .
    That's her Justice League costume. It's the costume she's wearing in the Aquaman set pieces that's actually green.

I like Zack Snyder's work, but I will never understand his love affair with muted colors.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbU_O7eA2iZ/

This is hilarious, but Flash is second to none in speed ��

I keep checking in on Riccardo Federici's Instagram. Aquaman is going to be a beautiful book.

With the reveal of Mera getting her own mini series, which also features the return of Orm, I wanted to know what are all of your thoughts regarding Rath? To be honest, I really find him kinda underwhelming. He just doesn't do anything for me as a villain. What say all of you?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    With the reveal of Mera getting her own mini series, which also features the return of Orm, I wanted to know what are all of your thoughts regarding Rath? To be honest, I really find him kinda underwhelming. He just doesn't do anything for me as a villain. What say all of you?
    He's an Atlantean Trump stand-in. That's pretty much it.

I'm ready for Arthur and/or Mera to beat the snot out of him.

Interesting comparison and I agree. While I would have liked a tad bit more depth for him as a villain/foe, I kinda want him to get whooped already. I feel like he has run his course and it's time for him to go now.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    We didn´t see enough of Rath for him to be anything other than meh villain.
    I am looking for return of Orm. He was dangerous and it is a good thing that he isn´t a king anymore, but I don´t think he deserved prison after the events of the throne of Atlantis. Vulko masterminded that whole thing.
    He could be real challenge for Mera. As far as I know Atlanteans liked Orm. He shared their views. He cares for Arthur, but not for Mera, so he has no reason to hold back.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I love the pink crystal mage guy more than Rath, hopefully he becomes a recurring villain for Aquaman and Mera.

As for Mera I wonder if she's going to get her own supporting cast.