Page 196 of 200 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 2993
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    RIP Arthur Curry.
    Definitely. She doesn't write male characters very well. This is a skip for me.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

I haven't read any of KSD's books before so I don't have an opinion on how good of a fit she'll be, but I am ready for a new writer. I like a lot of Abnett's work on the book but the Corum Rath stuff has really dragged for a while now.

Some of the covers out of SDCC. This has been a great two weeks for Aquaman fans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Some of the covers out of SDCC. This has been a great two weeks for Aquaman fans!!!

Interestingly in the middle cover it seems like Aquaman is the only one with some new armaments...

BANNED

So is anyone else wondering if the long (hella long) anticipated event Rise of the Seven Seas is still happening cause Abnett suggested he and Johns had plans but now Abnett is leaving on top of the fact he had Nereus and Orm appear in his last major arc with no mention of what they were doing after the prelude to Rise Of The Seven Seas.

Can't believe I've just seen a trailer for an actual Aquaman MOVIE! Orm, Manta, Mera it's an amazing time to be an Aquafan!

Apparently they showed Arthur in his traditional costume in the "secret trailer" at Hall H too.

Calling it now this will be the highest grossing DCEU movie yet.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Can't believe I've just seen a trailer for an actual Aquaman MOVIE! Orm, Manta, Mera it's an amazing time to be an Aquafan!

Apparently they showed Arthur in his traditional costume in the "secret trailer" at Hall H too.

Oh man, got so choked up. My favorite super hero of all time. Literally been waiting for this since I was a kid. Atlantis looked amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy951 View Post
    Oh man, got so choked up. My favorite super hero of all time. Literally been waiting for this since I was a kid. Atlantis looked amazing!
    Definitely got suuuuper chocked up watching it. That first shot of Atlantis was glorious. The CGI in the trailer was evidently unfinished but it didn’t’t take Away from how amazing it was at all. The colors, the action and the story looked fantastic. The scene of them jumping off the boat from the Trench is etched in my memory and they seem to be doing some good character building with Momoa as Arthur. I couldn’t have been more pleased.

Great stuff! Really happy for the Norris family.

momoa.jpg
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

I hope it is, it really does look like it will be spectacular.

The trailer looked great. The underwater world is stunning and Momoa is owning this role. It’s gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    I hope it is, it really does look like it will be spdiectacular.
    It would be so cathartic if a character who’s been a punchline for years ends up being DC’s most successful character in this film franchise.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Great stuff! Really happy for the Norris family.

momoa.jpg
    That's awesome .

BANNED

The only thing I find lacking in the trailer is any hint that his origin includes the Mercy Reef aspect which I find fundamental to stand out from other underwater fabled heroes. Other than that it is the one movie from the new line I`m waiting the most.

Giving the new writer a chance too. I loved the whole volume thus far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Damn, Storm got an upgrade!
    I get what they`re saying but the Seahorse was always cool for me, it beats invisible jets every day of the week