Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Johns has apparently confirmed(on twitter) that the 7 Seas storyline will be coming next year. I feel they might be trying to coincide it with the release of the next animated film that will introduce Arthur. I'm sure the two stories won't be related but getting people into that while there is a big Aquaman story happening in the comics could really bring in some new fans.
    It's very likely the next animated movie will be Throne of Atlantis based on War's after-credit scene. They wouldn't have to change much to make the comic story fitnin War's continuity.

BANNED

The type of Aquaman Mamoa would likely play is probably closer to the JLU version. This is interesting, seeing as most DC media (JL: War, Arrow, etc.) Are using New 52 designs and characterizations.

But this will be entertaining. If he's directed to be Aquadrogo or Aquaconan we may have an Aquaman with more screen presence than Superman or Batman.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tula's boyfriend View Post
    which characters would you like to see team up/meet Aquaman in his series?
    I first picks are: Zatanna, Vixen, Vibe, Firestorm, Geo Force.
    Green Lantern/Hal Jordan. Back in the early part of the last Green Lantern series, it was discovered that the Green Lantern, and occasional Aquaman nemesis , the Shark, was created by minions of another GL nemesis, Evil Star. It was kind of left hanging there Evil Star was still out ,and about creating new monsters causing trouble.

My top three in no particular order are:

Starfire:

Hawkman:

Gorilla Grodd:

I think all three of these characters would be great to see meet up with Aquaman. Although I don't think Aquaman would ever team-up with Grodd willingly, perhaps they could work together in an attempt to benefit both of their peoples. And then they can fight!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

My picks are Hawkwoman (I liked their friendship in Davis' The Nail) and Hawkman. I think Aquaman needs to definite friendship similar to Superman/Batman and GL/Flash where the characters just go together. I think the contrast of water vs air would play out nicely as well.

BANNED

I think it was the IGN writer who reviewed the Batman and Aquaman issue that said he and Ra's al Ghul should square off more often. I agree with that, considering Ra's often has eco-terrorism vibes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Starfire:

Hawkman:

Gorilla Grodd:

I think all three of these characters would be great to see meet up with Aquaman. Although I don't think Aquaman would ever team-up with Grodd willingly, perhaps they could work together in an attempt to benefit both of their peoples. And then that easy can fight!
    Love to see a Gorilla City/Atlantis War. Although the two civilizations teaming up against a larger threat, or even the rest of the world should circumstances force it the two against the world proving the haters correct about Atlantis.

Aquamoa

Ugh. I kind of miss Reis Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Starfire:

Hawkman:

Gorilla Grodd:

I think all three of these characters would be great to see meet up with Aquaman. Although I don't think Aquaman would ever team-up with Grodd willingly, perhaps they could work together in an attempt to benefit both of their peoples. And then they can fight!
    I love all of your picks, but a Grodd/Aquaman team-up would make me the most giddy. Some creative team needs to make that happen.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Animal Man
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Fantastic Member

Looks like Arthur was getting eaten in the Halloween issue.

Ultimate Member

He looks fine. A bit younger than I was expecting, but not bad.