Page 127 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2993

Thank God for Stjepan Sejic! His Atlantis is exactly the way I always pictured it in a perfect Aquaman comic book!

Is it me or is Arthur starting to look like his movie version?

Also, who is the blonde with Arthur in the preview?
    Last edited by MarquisAsh; 05-25-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    early preview aquaman 25 with new artist:

http://www.newsarama.com/34640-early...ew-artist.html
    Holy crud, Vulko .

I was wondering if they'd ever work Orin back into continuity. Nice .

And the art is so pretty .

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    With the beard? It's not just you.

Also, who is the blonde with Arthur in the preview?
    Are you talking about Dolphin?

BANNED

I feel like they had to give Vulko some action given he'd going to have a role in the upcoming Aquaman movie.

I'm really impatiently wondering about ROTSS and if that's going to somewhat correspond with The movies.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I'm really impatiently wondering about ROTSS and if that's going to somewhat correspond with The movies.
    Did they say anything new about it? At this point it's obvious they're holding it off for when the movie comes.

Btw, Sejic's art is AMAZING. That's exactly everything I wanted from an Atlantis design. I hope he does more than just an arc.

Incredible Member

Hi all

I just finished the New 52 run of Aquaman all the way to rebirth. I really enjoyed it all the way through. What are some good stories you would recommend that I can get in trades?

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I hope so, I've been waiting for the updated version of Aquaman for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Powertool View Post
    Thank God for Stjepan Sejic! His Atlantis is exactly the way I always pictured it in a perfect Aquaman comic book!
    Agreed! I think he draws the best Aquaman of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Hi all

I just finished the New 52 run of Aquaman all the way to rebirth. I really enjoyed it all the way through. What are some good stories you would recommend that I can get in trades?
    I haven't read it yet but people keep saying Peter David's Run is good

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

AQUAMAN #27

Written by DAN ABNETT • Art and cover by STJEPAN SEJIC • Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    “UNDERWORLD” part three! Aquaman lives! Threatened by the return of Atlantis’ natural-born ruler, King Rath accelerates his plan to scrub the sunken city of all its ancient magical treasures—but why is he stockpiling magic? Whatever the reason, Rath will need all the firepower he can get when Mera breaks through the barrier surrounding the city!
    On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC • $3.99 US • RATED T
    Is a similar costume to JL Throne of Atlantis film Mera costume... With Mera hair in the comics... GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Mera takes on the Justice League!

Attachment 49840
    Story by Dan Abnett
    Art by Ian Churchill
    Cover by Paul Pelletier and Sandra Hope
    Continuing the ocean-shattering events of AQUAMAN #25, the League confronts Mera, who is desperate, reckless and emotionally exhausted by what’s happened to Arthur Curry. And when she shows Arthur’s teammates exactly how powerful she is she does not hold back! This special tale is written by AQUAMAN writer Dan Abnett!
    EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED... BAD... I LISTEN THAT ONE OF HER Weaknesses WAS Mental Illness, before N52:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mera_(New_Earth)#Weaknesses
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-26-2017 at 06:29 AM.

That preview has the best art from an Aquaman comic ever.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

That preview art is beyond gorgeous. Sejic is perfect for the setting the book takes place in. Very excited for what's to come.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Hi all

To this day "Nightgods" from Brave and The Bold #32 is my favorite Aquaman story. So I'd recommend that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    That preview has the best art from an Aquaman comic ever.
    Completely agree. Though I really enjoyed the art by Cliff Richards for the Convergence Aquaman story.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

AQUAMAN #27

Written by DAN ABNETT • Art and cover by STJEPAN SEJIC • Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    “UNDERWORLD” part three! Aquaman lives! Threatened by the return of Atlantis’ natural-born ruler, King Rath accelerates his plan to scrub the sunken city of all its ancient magical treasures—but why is he stockpiling magic? Whatever the reason, Rath will need all the firepower he can get when Mera breaks through the barrier surrounding the city!
    On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC • $3.99 US • RATED T
    rally great cover...

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    early preview aquaman 25 with new artist:

http://www.newsarama.com/34640-early...ew-artist.html
    This preview looks great and has me excited for whats to come. I do like the way the 9th Tride looks visually:

I'm also eager to read about Mera vs. The JLA. I hope we get to see some nice feats in the issue. However, I don't want the JLA to job to her either.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This preview looks great and has me excited for whats to come. I do like the way the 9th Tride looks visually:

I'm also eager to read about Mera vs. The JLA. I hope we get to see some nice feats in the issue. However, I don't want the JLA to job to her either.
    Scenery shots are underused in cape comics so I'm always glad to get these kind of panels that pay attention to the details and establish the environment the story is set in. Plus, well-drawn scenery is beautiful. It's OK to add a panel or two for beauty's sake alone.