Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2993

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I'm really not that into a risen Atlantis (because you know that has a quick expiration date) nor am I altogether enthused about Amanda Waller acting like an idiot again by siccing the Squad on Atlantis.

At least it might be satisfying to see Aquaman beat the tar out of Task Force X...
    Doubt that would happen. Aquaman is being written as a weakling in Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed about Atlantis rising to the surface. Everyone knows it's going to sink right back again. I'm not a huge fan of the Suicide Squad, but as long as the story is well written I'll be happy. I'm not a huge fan of what has been done with Harley though. I just hope that the Atlantean soldiers/people don't job to the Suicide Squad.
    gotta be honest. i dread the idea of harley, deadshot, and the rest of the squad jobbing atlanteans...

Meh at a crossover with Suicide Squad and double meh to Atlantis rising again. The covers are nice though.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

AQUAMAN has been rock solid for so long, this is an odd choice after the whole Rath storyline. It would have been a good idea to just transition into a couple smaller stories contained to 3 or 4 issues, rather than leap into a crossover with another title after such a long story just finished.

I guess we could just simply be moving towards the end of this volume, and tetering a bit- if the rumors about the relaunch are true.

I really don't mind the Suicide Squad showing up but I hate having to buy a different book for the story.

Hey so Arthur isn't going to actually do anything with Dolphin right? I like her but she's no Mera.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Hey so Arthur isn't going to actually do anything with Dolphin right? I like her but she's no Mera.
    So far nothing romantic has happened between them. But this is comics so one never truly knows what will happen. I too like Aquaman being with Mera and I hope the two of them remain together.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I really hope not.

I like Dolphin as a supporting cast member, but yeah she's no Mera. Mera and Arthur are just so fun and interesting together. Plus Johns did a great job cleaning Aquaman up, I'd hate to revert backwards.

Incredible Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Dolphin down the line join up with Arthur's posse from before the Justice League, the Others. The group reminded a lot of the old pre-Crisis gang of adventurers, the Forgotten Heroes..

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by koonfasa View Post
    I imagine he's probably freeing them, but it actually looks like he's about to eat them .

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Dolphin down the line join up with Arthur's posse from before the Justice League, the Others. The group reminded a lot of the old pre-Crisis gang of adventurers, the Forgotten Heroes..
    I enjoyed this title and the team. Dolphin would be a nice new addition.
    However, they either spent little time on the name or did so many brainstorming sessions that they gave up and we got The Others. Just a bland name that has no pizzazz to it at all.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    One of the better depictions of Aquaman with a beard that I've seen.

EW Aquaman covers have dropped! Trailer is definitely coming soon, imo. Have to admit though, I'm not the biggest fan of the covers. I really wish they would have at least went with Jason's armored look for it. I'm still not completely sold on him as Arthur but I do think Nicole as Atlanna looks good. And the first look of Yahya as Black Manta looks super promising.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/06/14/ew-a...r-jason-momoa/