Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

One of the few new 52 book worth reading.

Arthur is pretty awesome now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Outrageous!

King of the Seven Seas Baby!
    This, and JLU were the reasons I thought Aquaman is awesome.

Bring the beard back!!!!

Incredible Member

He's also THE best fighter in Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    He's also THE best fighter in Injustice.
    Agreed! He definitely is the best in Injustice Gods Among Us

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

No one benefited from the New 52 than Aquaman in my opinion. Both Johns and Parker have done a great job developing and updating his mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    No one benefited from the New 52 than Aquaman in my opinion. Both Johns and Parker have done a great job developing and updating his mythos.
    Agreed! He and Mera both got a huge boost because of the New 52. I can't talk too bad about the New 52 because of this reason alone! Lol. I got into the characters around Blackest Night/ Brightest Day and then started with the New 52, and he's instantly become my favorite superhero! Mera too! Also love your avatar!! Was that one of the avatars they offered here?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Agreed! He and Mera both got a huge boost because of the New 52. I can't talk too bad about the New 52 because of this reason alone! Lol. I got into the characters around Blackest Night/ Brightest Day and then started with the New 52, and he's instantly become my favorite superhero! Mera too! Also love your avatar!! Was that one of the avatars they offered here?
    I was never able to get into Aquaman prior to the relaunch (probably because I didn't know which stories to read) and Mera was completely off my radar until Blackest Night. As of now, they are two of my favorite DC heroes.

And yes, it was one of the ones on here before the forum reboot. I had it saved on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    I was never able to get into Aquaman prior to the relaunch (probably because I didn't know which stories to read) and Mera was completely off my radar until Blackest Night. As of now, they are two of my favorite DC heroes.

And yes, it was one of the ones on here before the forum reboot. I had it saved on my computer.
    I think Mera was off everyone's radar until Blackest Night, she never was really featured as much as she was there, and she completely stole the show! I'm guessing that was one reason why she has such a prominent role in the Aquaman title now. But yeah I agree, Aquaman and Mera are my favorite DC heroes right now.

Spectacular Member Tula's boyfriend's Avatar

okay, I love Aquaman and all his peoples, why did the board have to reset, jeesh.

Aquaman is cool Just wish the general audience knew that!

I just want an AM movie

(9 films in development...DC/WB is definitely doing more, so there is hope!).

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

I love Aquaman, Mera, Ocean Master, Black Manta, and the rest of the Aquaman mythos. I really want Atlantis to serve as a major force within the DCnU and I hope that more undersea kingdoms are explored/introduced.

I hope that Aquaman continues with his success in the DCnU and his mythos is expanded on. More Aquaman please!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Aquaman is cool Just wish the general audience knew that!

I just want an AM movie

(9 films in development...DC/WB is definitely doing more, so there is hope!).

Well there's I think 4 mystery movies they haven't announced. God please let one of them be Aquaman!

new.jpg

These two need to be a major player in DC's Cinematic Universe. Not only the DCnU but the Cinematic one as well

On a side note, I'm thrilled that Tula is back and I actually like that she's related to Orm and Aquaman. I hope Parker continues to flesh out the character.

All-New Member

Me wish he didn't have a beard again. Other than that, Aquaman is horrible! I especially dislike Parker's run. It just keeps getting worse!

Speaking of Parker, Batman 66 is also not very fun