Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Mera's so awesome/badass that even Atrocitus had the hots for her in the old universe.
    who is Atrocitus

Aquaman (2011-) 026-015.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    Leader of the Red Lantern Corps, this guy:

http://testyourmight.com/attachments...dren-jpg.4521/

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XS5pZLQ_pQ...eenlantern.JPG

Like I said, she's that awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Leader of the Red Lantern Corps, this guy:

http://testyourmight.com/attachments...dren-jpg.4521/

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XS5pZLQ_pQ...eenlantern.JPG

Like I said, she's that awesome.

lol. Thats funny.

BANNED

What do you guys think of the current run?

Ultimate Member

Johns run was great. Parker's run has been really goo thus far.

BANNED

Goo........good?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Whoever it is, comic movies have been doing extremely well with casting as of late so I have faith. I'm just excited that Aquaman will be in a movie at all. Then there is still the animated film with him in the works. After Flashpoint showing the Atlantean crew love I'm even more excited to see them again in any capacity.
    There's an animated film of aquaman coming soon? Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    There's an animated film of aquaman coming soon? Cool!
    http://www.newsarama.com/20112-spoil...w-52-film.html

And Parker's run has been so so to me. After all the world building that Johns did to have Parker come back and do even more world building made it seem a bit slow in paces but the last issue really seemed to pump out some action and move along an ongoing plot so it was a bit more enjoyable to me. I'm hoping it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Neowing View Post
    What do you guys think of the current run?

Love it. Geoff Johns run was amazing, and Parker is doing a great job following up. Started off a little slow, but now is really getting good!

Incredible Member

I'm enjoying Parker's run since he received the baton from Johns. The only thing I'm not liking are some of the characters introduced when Geoff was writing, seem to have been misplaced. Swatt and Murk, Tula's partners in crime in trying to break out Orm haven't been seen since twenty-five. What's happened to them, and when will they back ?

So, I`m ready to jump on the bandwagon! I've always thought the character was cool, but didn't give him a chance before.
    Where should i start with the new 52? I'll buy Aquaman and the Others for sure, but is there a jumping point on the main title?

Thanks!!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-L View Post
    So, I`m ready to jump on the bandwagon! I've always thought the character was cool, but didn't give him a chance before.
    Where should i start with the new 52? I'll buy Aquaman and the Others for sure, but is there a jumping point on the main title?

Thanks!!
    I believe the current arc started in #26 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and runs until #32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-L View Post

Thanks!!
    Yes the current arc began at #26. However, do yourself a favor and pick up issues #1-25 as well, because Johns run was simply phenomenal, and you'll understand why we all agree that Aquaman (and Mera) are awesome.

I agree with Al. Kal pick up those first 25 issues as they're some of the best stories DC has put out since the Nu52 began. Johns was truly on his A game and the art! Good lordy the art.

What other characters that are royalty would you like to see Aquaman come into contact with? For Me I would love for Aquaman and Starfire to team up with one another.

I think this would be a good way to establish some sort of relationship between Atlantis and Tamaran which could lead to potential trade between the two peoples. I also think Starfire and Aquaman would get along very well...eventually. The two of them are very passionate individuals but manifest and express their passion very differently. They may but-heads in the beginning but I think eventually the two of them would come to an understanding and learn to respect and appreciate one another very much. Plus, Aquaman just loves red-heads.

I would also love for Aquaman to become enemies with Gorilla Grodd. I like the idea of two kings "dueling" with one another. This could be a way of (re)introducing Aquaman's telepathic powers which he can manifest while fighting with Grodd. I also want to see Atlantis and Gorilla City war with one another and Grodd is the right villain to really pull out all the stops.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!