Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Anyone know when B.P.R.D. Hardcover Collection Volume 5 will come out?

Anyone know when B.P.R.D. Hardcover Collection Volume 5 will come out?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

June 3. B.P.R.D. 1946 - 1948. And B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth omnibuses will follow as soon as that story cycle ends... likely very late 2016 or early 2017 by my estimate. (That's just an educated guess. I really don't know when they plan to wrap it up.)

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    June 3. B.P.R.D. 1946 - 1948. And B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth omnibuses will follow as soon as that story cycle ends... likely very late 2016 or early 2017 by my estimate. (That's just an educated guess. I really don't know when they plan to wrap it up.)
    Thanks. I missed it because I thought it would have been called HC Collection volume 5, but it looks like they're just calling it by name
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Thanks. I missed it because I thought it would have been called HC Collection volume 5, but it looks like they're just calling it by name
    No, the omnibuses are named by their story cycle. So expect B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth - Volume 1 to follow next.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    No, the omnibuses are named by their story cycle. So expect B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth - Volume 1 to follow next.
    Cool, thanks