Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Galactus is getting whooped
    Your scans show a guy getting blasted, to which the next page of the same comic shows him being unharmed by, utterly. In what way is this Galactus "being whooped".

Dr strange clearly says galactus underestimated him and that he was no match.
    Doctor Strange says nothing like that last thing, and is instead only speculating by his own admission what could happen /if/ Galactus is hurt or killed. He closes the comic book itself by saying Galactus was "arguably" not the most powerful entity. He otherwise says things like "that might just make the difference" or "or even just be injured enough". That's a firm conclusion right there. Strange engaged in some speculation, that Galactus then showed was inapplicable by, you know, not being hurt even in the slightest despite this apparent magic weakness. Some armor ripped and he had a scorch mark. And that's on the perception of his actual form.

Also my post doesn't consist of one big galactus argument. I've made many points and I dont want to end up arguing some trivial unrelated tangent
    You claimed a character could be beat by other characters and is weaker than them on what turns out to be based on nothing. Are you walking back on the claim that Galactus would get wasted here then?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

gonna have to agree with pen. seeing both scans, galen is not getting "whooped on". it seems more like a even fight since he is eating some of big A's shots but doesn't seem to be impaired or hurt in any real way.

BANNED

Talk about your ad hominems. So anyways. While you guys argue over Wheather or not galactus got stomped on, the Z fighters. Win for all the reasons I've mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by King_Hellion View Post
    Talk about your ad hominems. So anyways. While you guys argue over Wheather or not galactus got stomped on, the Z fighters. Win for all the reasons I've mentioned
    Really don't, but okay! I think you're going to get along juuuust fine here .
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

i'd buy that if surfer weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'd buy that if surfer weren't there.
    Same. Though tbh? I would give it to the Z fighters if the board allowed official sources as evidence. I mean the Daizenshuu did verify Cells claim of being able to bust a SS. It's just that; based on feats? Can't work :/. If we did allow it, then I'd see the Z fighters winning thanks to the equalized speed and having the fire power to take Surfer out based on power scaling from the Cell Saga onwards.

But since we go by feats, doesn't work that way :P.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

also, how fast is gladiator pegged at? i always seem to forget.

also, how fast is gladiator pegged at? i always seem to forget.
    Same speed as Wally and Surfer. So ungodly fast.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Same speed as Wally and Surfer. So ungodly fast.
    ahhhhhh. always knew he was fast but wow. so yeah, the z fighters are pretty boned.

BANNED

Really don't, but okay! I think you're going to get along juuuust fine here .
    Thank you

ahhhhhh. always knew he was fast but wow. so yeah, the z fighters are pretty boned.
    Same. This is my first time hearing that Gladiator was operating at FTL.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Speed is equalized in this thread mate. So Gladiator isn't much to worry about. Especially with Buu there.

It's Surfer that is the problem.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Speed is equalized in this thread mate. So Gladiator isn't much to worry about. Especially with Buu there.

It's Surfer that is the problem.
    ahhh gotcha. makes more sense. but yeah, norrin is still a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Same. This is my first time hearing that Gladiator was operating at FTL.
    IIRC; it was based off the stuff he was pulling when all of time was slowed down to a near stop in the universe. Reed had to make special time distortion belts for everyone in order to move normally. MFTL ships were basically statues iirc. Gladiator? Dude flew all over the universe in seconds and talked normally with everyone who had them belts on.

Dude is stupidly fast.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Dude flew all over the universe
    It wasn't all over the universe. It was that a Celestial had basically severed his chunk of the timeline (which was noted as being the at the time actual future, not an alternate reality) from the rest of time, such that in going into it, there was a massive dilation effect. Reed busted out what amounted to time distorting belts that let people act normally, or "normally from their perspective", he then further manipulated the belts to increase the relative dilation effect such that things happened like they could do the work of weeks+ in a moment. Gladiator still noticed them effing around, then accelerated off his own steam to be able to interact with them anyway, basically overriding a Celestial created time dilation effect severing his part of time from being interacted with on "I'm just stupid fast".

He has other things like having a fight with Hyperion where the interactions get measured on a scale of nanoseconds, and swimming (as opposed to flying) around a large expanse of a sun and then out of it. And some other crap like flying around at 100c, but that's travel speed.