Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Alright, kudos to you, I've mixed that up.
    However, the point still stands.

Moons being orbited by moons?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You can see in the scan I posted that it is a physical attack.

Bill grabs Stardust's axe and uses it as a nail to pin her to planet. He physically hits it and he force of him doing so causes the planet to explode.

Like... it's literally there in the scan. If you're going to ignore that then there's not much else I can do.
    It wasnt. Im not even going to debate it. It was clearly an energy aattack. Claiming otherwise is pointless

I don't need a recap. I have eyes. Like literally...you can see the energy attack being used before and after those pages. Honestly do you people just sit here repeat stuff till someone gets tired of arguing? because so far all you've done us ignore ne list all the ways spectre got beat come back with....spectre was a star...dont you know ge was a god.. Who got his face beat in multiple times.. Shown to weaken..cant cast his most powerful spells without side effects...ignore it....he was a star
    ...lol yeah im the one retrolling..please
    Last edited by King_Hellion; 05-10-2015 at 07:07 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Oh sure, Galactus is no Galaxy Buster now.
    It's not like he destroyed them as a side-effect of his battle with Tyrant, and it's also not like he, in a near-starving state, took down Galaxy-Buster Odin and even took it to the Celestials when moderately sated, beings that humiliated Odin while additionally amped.
    Sure because thats what I said...if all you're going to do is purposely misinterpret my post you're here for the wrong reason

Quote Originally Posted by King_Hellion View Post
    Honestly do you people just sit here repeat stuff till someone gets tired of arguing?
    Isn't that how debates work? I've seen politics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Duskman View Post
    Isn't that how debates work? I've seen politics.
    No....yes....touche

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just to be clear, are we done with the whole, "Gladiator, the dude who routinely travels interstellar/intergalactic distances in short order under his own power, doesn't have FTL travel speed because he was once depicted as needing several minutes to cross the continental United States while powered up"... *thing* that was going on a few hours back? I kinda haven't been keeping track.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 05-10-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and this is why we can't have nice DBZ threads anymore.
    I've been here fifteen years. We've NEVER been able to have nice DBZ threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Oh wait, I guess we've all been wrong, King_Hellion is here to enlighten us. All these decades, Galactus has never been the Devourer of Worlds, he secretely is the Devourer of Moons!
    Naughty, naughty.
    What's the difference? We've got moons in the sol system alone that are the size of Earth, IIRC. A moon is only defined as something orbiting a larger planet rather than the star o the system it's in.

Fiction is full of habitable moons. Remember, it's not Endor. It's the Forest Moon of Endor. Endor is the gas giant it orbits.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Just to be clear, are we done with the whole, "Gladiator, the dude who routinely travels interstellar/intergalactic distances in short order under his own power, doesn't have FTL travel speed because he was once depicted as needing several minutes to cross the continental United States while powered up"... *thing* that was going on a few hours back? I kinda haven't been keeping track.
    If he routinely does it post the scan. Oh wait you can't because all yall have are scans from his first two appearance. Lets ignore not being able yo tag gambit canonball..the fact that with uni power he wasnt ftl....thats 3 off the top of my head. Give 4 and you win. But you wont.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    What's the difference? We've got moons in the sol system alone that are the size of Earth, IIRC. A moon is only defined as something orbiting a larger planet rather than the star o the system it's in.

Fiction is full of habitable moons. Remember, it's not Endor. It's the Forest Moon of Endor. Endor is the gas giant it orbits.
    They don't know what a planetoid is so im an unreasonable jerk. Im also a jerk for refusing to see repeated energy attacks being used to destroy said moon. They weren't even on a habitable anything by the way.
    Last edited by King_Hellion; 05-10-2015 at 08:54 AM.

It is orbited by a moon itself, therefore it's a planet, not a moon.
    And there still isn't any 'Energy Attack' whatsoever in this scan.

If he routinely does it post the scan. Oh wait you can't because all yall have are scans from his first two appearance
    Because every scan and feat provided has been from his first and second appearance. Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Hellion View Post
    If he routinely does it post the scan. Oh wait you can't because all yall have are scans from his first two appearance. Lets ignore not being able yo tag gambit canonball..the fact that with uni power he wasnt ftl....thats 3 off the top of my head. Give 4 and you win. But you wont.
    Well, first of all, all those scenes were probably prefaced by him actually flying to Earth in the first place, but what the heck. SCANS AHOY!

Note that in the previous page, he had been swimming through a red giant a hundred million miles wide and took no damage (though it did sting like bejesus, apparently) and only got out because it wasn't enough to alleviate his pissed offness, so decided to fly to a formerly inhabited planet and tear it apart with his bare fists instead:

Here's him repeatedly slamming into Ego the Living Planet at "near light speeds," over and over with no apparent damage or strain on his part, launching rubble into orbit with the force of his impacts:

Here's him being scanned as travelling 100X the speed of light (note, a speed where traveling to the nearest would still take 1/20th of a year, which is a lot longer than most of his trips over much vaster distances take):

To be continued because of scan limits per post!

It's kinda hard to find scans of him flying because that's not really very dynamic. Right now, I'm looking for the scan of him flying at FTL speeds in a time dilation that has FTL spaceships frozen solid. Also, ISTR that he was flying through the intergalactic void by himself when Tyrant caught him. And I haven't read the issue in question, but the scans about his fight against Hyperion seem to be showing that Gladiator had first caught up to the spaceship Hyperion had been traveling in before Lockjaw teleported the latter to intercept.

Here's Gladiator traveling "many light years" in what seems to be a few seconds/minutes:

Anyone know the context of this one? It looks like Gladiator intercepting Rachel Grey as she is about to catch up to a fleeing space ship, but I'm completely unfamiliar with this arc:

The Rachel Grey thing is almost certainly a war of kings tie in