Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    But bog goku seemed to have mastered his ssj3 form.
    Eh, he lasted in it for about a minute before he had it knocked right the hell out of him by a casual tap from Beerus. So I dunno about "mastered" it.

The preview of the Resurrection of F movie has Whis stating Bills destroyed a sun or two. if we take this statement at face-value, I could potentially see Duo SSJG (assuming they're somewhat close to Bills), hurting or even maybe killing Surfer. Barring that, Db stand no chance.

Statements are not feats, otherwise Cell would be a Solar System Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Statements are not feats, otherwise Cell would be a Solar System Buster.
    Meh, it's a statement from a reliable source based on something that happened as opposed to a hypothetical. Plus, given Bills presentation it's seriously not surprising.

Kind of like how we know the reason King Kai's planet is small is because Bills blew it up because we are told that.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

What is the best thing that SS can tank exactly?Star buster? Solar System buster?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What is the best thing that SS can tank exactly?Star buster? Solar System buster?
    Eh, I don't know that he can tank a star-buster. It's probably not that far off, but "tank" is a big word for something that insta-one-shots a star.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, I don't know that he can tank a star-buster. It's probably not that far off, but "tank" is a big word for something that insta-one-shots a star.
    So he is just a little more durable than a star then?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

So he is just a little more durable than a star then?
    He flies in and out of such things unscathed.

Well he did catch and throw a star in deadpool team up though im not sure if the series is actually canon

Hasn't this exact question regarding the Surfer been discussed several times ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Well he did catch and throw a star in deadpool team up though im not sure if the series is actually canon
    Pretty sure it is. At least, I haven't heard anything about it not being canon.

It's not like Galactus doesn't have a history of giving out power cosmic like candy.

Example, Dazzler.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He flies in and out of such things unscathed.
    Not exactly the same as surviving an attack that can bust a star. Especially with someone who moves as fast as he does.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Not exactly the same as surviving an attack that can bust a star. Especially with someone who moves as fast as he does.
    Eh, when he's flying in one end, then right through it and out the other end after some vague amount of time spent in the heart of the sun to "purify himself", it's still a bout of constant exposure from his perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Eh, when he's flying in one end, then right through it and out the other end after some vague amount of time spent in the heart of the sun to "purify himself", it's still a bout of constant exposure from his perspective.
    Okay, but again. This was pointed out in another thread. Surviving the gravity(I am guessing that is what you are referring to) of the center of the sun isn't the same as outright surviving a star buster or an actual Supernova. Does he not have any other consistent feats that would prove that he is more durable than a star?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Okay, but again. This was pointed out in another thread. Surviving the gravity(I am guessing that is what you are referring to) of the center of the sun isn't the same as outright surviving a star buster or an actual Supernova. Does he not have any other consistent feats that would prove that he is more durable than a star?
    When he otherwise gets into a fight inside a black hole and otherwise tears open singularities he emerges from the expanding energies of, having been the ground zero of the thing, I'm not really sure what it is you want here or what you're trying to say, we've had weird things in other threads with your "star durability" and this kind of shmear.