Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1035
    Astonishing Member

Zero - The Man of the Creation is definitely a beautiful and great manga series, also one of the best manga I have ever read in my entire life. The flow of the story is perfect. The artwork is beautiful, clean, polished and well detailed. Character development is right on the mark.

Zero - The Man of the Creation summary:

The protagonist is a mysterious and resourceful man who goes by the name "Zero." An expert on artworks, antiques and ancient artefacts, Zero is adept at rooting out their histories and uncovering any unusual qualities they possess. Because of this, he frequently gets called on to dispel "curses" and to both uncover and create forgeries. Zero is a man who will stop at nothing to see a job done, but he will also charge whatever fee he deems appropriate: it might be a billion dollars, or it might just be one.

Astonishing Member

title: Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta

translations:
    I reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga
    My transmigration destination was to the White Pig Opposer of a Shoujo Manga

Description:
    I recalled memories of my past life after Grandfather told me my engagement was annulled. At the same time, I realized this world was the same world as in my favorite shoujo manga. The villainess who exhausted every method possible to bully the heroine… I reincarnated as that villainess’ chubby follower. I shook upon remembering the future lined up for her. When the villainess’ evil deeds came to light, she pinned all her crimes on Britney. I was a character that gets executed.

To reliably avoid this, I must not become the villainess’ follower. As this villainess only keeps those who are exceptionally uglier than her by her side, I may be able to do something if I slim up. For now, let’s go on a diet!

Astonishing Member

Shounen Maid

translation: Boy Maid

Description:
    Chihiro is left homeless with supposedly no relatives after his mom dies. As he worries about what to do next, his uncle shows up and plans to take care of him... Or is it the other way around?

Astonishing Member

Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu

translations:
    Survive on the Island of Evil Things
    Evil Indecent Beings Inhabit This Island

Description
    Taro Kajiura and his friends from a research group at Tonan University embarked on a trip to Ikishima Island in order to pursue the origins about Princess Kannon. At the same time, the villagers of Ikishima were holding an annual festival in which outsiders were forbidden to participate in for over 400 years. The consequences for breaking that tradition were much more severe that any of them had imagined...

Astonishing Member

Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi

Description
    Mikoto Ochiai is ready to jump off the rooftop of her high school's building after she got rejected by the boy she loves. However, homeroom teacher Jin Haiba suddenly appears on the rooftop for a smoke, talked to her and saved her from falling down. He even asked her to go out with him rather than die.

A black comedy manga about love, life, and death

Sore wa marude Amagasa no you ni

Description
    Cheering on her friend's crush, using abusive language towards the homeroom teacher. Yayoi's fun school life changes greatly after one incident. The one who saved Yayoi, who was deeply hurt was her homeroom teacher, Tsuzuki-sensei. The forbidden love between a teacher and a lonely high school girl!

Astonishing Member

title: Kawahara Kachou to Gyaru Buka-chan

English translation: Section Manager Kawahara and his Gal Subordinate

Section Manager Kawahara and his Gal Subordinate summary:

She's cheeky! She's troublesome! Her hair's too flashy! Her skirt's too short! Her nails are too shiny! She even decorates her ID card! She talks too much! She's way too close! She barely meets her deadlines! She doesn't listen to me! She cares about "likes" too much! She takes selfies all the time! But the worst part is, she keeps messing with me!

Section Manager Kawahara has been a serious and diligent worker for 20 years. But one day, a gal that he can't handle enters the company. Moreover, she keeps pestering him.

Astonishing Member

title: Itoshi no Karin

Translations: My Beloved Karin
    Karin who I think tenderly of

Summary:
    Yutaka Hanagasaki is a 20-year-old gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Merun-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka and a high school girl, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Merun!

Astonishing Member

Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!!

Onanii Shinagara Kakimashita
    Drawing While Masturbating
    Are You Gonna Come?

Summary:
    Ashida Mamoru is a god-tier manga assistant but his habit of turning authors lazy has left him without a job. Luckily one of his classmates from university happens to have a little sister who is a serialised manga author in need of an assistant.

Himedol!!

Himedol!! summary:

Inspired by his grandfather's skills, Kiriyama Kyoutarou's dream is to become a hairstylist. For that he enrolls in Yumemino Private Academy, also known as Tech High, the first combined technical high school in the country, more specifically he enrolls in the Beautician Department. Little did he know that his neighbor in class is Samejima Alto, an infamous female delinquent renowned for her monstrous strength. Even after that meeting his school life proves to be quite eventful as he stumbles upon a mysterious idol's secretive practice, discovers a connection with the biggest up-and-coming idol around and receives a rather unexpected request from the fearful Samejima - "Can you turn me into an idol!?". A story about following your dreams, even when everything and everyone seems to believe they're unfit considering who you are.

Houkago Idol

Translation: After School Idol

Houkago Idol summary:

High School Student Kiriyama Kyotarou's parents own a beauty shop that he helps in everyday after school. Due to the fact he has to go home to work everyday after school, he never has the chance to get a girlfriend or join any clubs. But that may change since the delinquent female gang-head of his school asked him to teach her how to be an idol.

Astonishing Member

title: Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko

translation: A Man with a Thousand Skills

Description
    Hinoharu Kota gets stronger each time he gets summoned to another world as a summoned beast. A troubled middle-aged office worker was summoned as a summon beast to another world. Although he is a man without any special characteristics, he continues to be a summoned beast for a female knight. A different world love adventure fantasy that depicts a hero who obtains a new skill every time he is summoned between the two worlds that he exists in.

Astonishing Member

title: Ojousama no Shimobe

translation: The Young Lady's Servant

Description
    First-year Highschool boy Konoe Youtarou (Kusakadaiichi Highschool) is the son of a butler and a maid who work for different families. He prefers not to follow in those footsteps though and wants to work a different job, even though he is already perfect at housekeeping because his parents are seldom at home and he has a kind streak (and the instinct to serve).
    One day he runs into the clueless rich girl Saionji Tsubasa at the station and helps her buy a ticket. It turns out that she was sent to live with him by his mother and even transferred to his school, so he could take care of her (he'll even get paid). This is because her father wants her to learn some common-sense. She can't even change clothes by herself, except for her underwear.
    The same day he learns that he also has to live and go to school with Kujou Minori, who has a crush on him, because her father needs to rebuild his company overseas and so his father sent her over.
    Minori's now jobless personal maid Sugino Kaho gets hired by his parents to help him do his job.
    He is in class 1-B with Tsubasa and class rep Oose Wakaba. Miniri is in class 1-A. Kaho also transferred in as a second-year student.
    Will he endure living with two beautiful Ojou-sama's under the same roof, without slipping up?

Astonishing Member

title: Runway de Waratte

translation: Smile at the Runway

RUNWAY DE WARATTE SUMMARY:

Smile at the Runway starts with the story of Fujito Chiyuki, an aspiring fashion model and daughter of a fledgling Modeling Agency, Mille neige. Ever since she was little, Chiyuki's dream was to be the star model of her dad's agency and perform at Paris Fashion Week. With great looks and a gifted environment, it seemed like she was on the right track to fulfill her dream, but she soon found herself faced with a seemingly insurmountable wall when her height stopped growing at 158cm (5'2"), hopelessly too short to be a professional model. Although Chiyuki still kept on believing in herself for years despite everyone telling her it's impossible, Chiyuki's resolve starts to crumble as she enters her last year of high school. This is when she meets Tsumura Ikuto, a lame classmate with a surprising talent for designing clothes, who is also considering giving up his dream due to unfortunate circumstances. Together, they begin the journey of doing the impossible in order to realize their dreams.

Astonishing Member

Kawaii Joushi Wo Komarasetai

translation: I want to annoy the pretty boss.

Summary:

Ira Megumi is a 31-year-old woman who is currently at the top of her career. She's a beautiful woman who's brimming with pride and totally has no interest in love or marriage.

Though the next morning, she wakes up and finds the new employee, Aoki Shun, sleeping next to her. Just what in the world happened!?

Astonishing Member

title: Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

translation: A Tropical Fish Yearns for Snow

summary:
    Konatsu Amano is a high school girl who has just moved to a seaside town in Ehime Prefecture after her father is transferred overseas for his job. Lonely and unsure of her new surroundings, Konatsu finds herself gravitating towards Koyuki Honami, an older girl at her school who is popular but is seen as out of reach by her peers who view her as too perfect. Koyuki is also the sole member of the Aquarium Club, which in turn makes her feel cut off from others. In an attempt to help ease Koyuki’s and her own feelings of loneliness, Konatsu befriends Koyuki and the two gradually grow closer together.

Astonishing Member

Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta

translations:
    I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl!
    Mistaken Child Attempts to Become a Magical Girl
    Oops! I made the wrong girl into a magical girl!

Description:
    While searching for a brave candidate to become a magical girl and defend the world from evil, a mythical creature finds Kayo Majiba, a cute young lady who seems like the perfect fit. But when this newly turned magical girl proves to be a crude delinquent who goes berserk in a conflict, it becomes clear that this may have been a terrible mistake. Now evil—and any innocent bystanders—will face the rage of a magical girl gone wrong!

Astonishing Member

Verklaerte Nacht comic book