Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,017 of 1017
    Astonishing Member

29 to JK (Nijuukyuu to Jeikei)

29 to JK summary:
    Yariba Eiji (29 years old with intimidating eyes), a corporate slave whose only hobbies are video games and manga, gets through life by spending his time off relaxing at net cafes. One day, he happens upon Minamisato Karen (a 15 year old high school girl) and ends up scolding her. This leads to her warming up to the 29 year old Eiji...! Not only that, Eiji's little sister (a lazy middle schooler), childhood friend (a nosy ex-girlfriend), and his subordinate (a cool and serious girl) are also becoming interested in him. Love is coming at him from every direction! Juggling between his work and his newly developed ventures into romance, will Eiji's peaceful days ever return? From the creator of Oreshura, the forbidden age gap love comedy finally gets a manga adaptation!

Astonishing Member

Hokenshitsu no Shinigami (Infirmary's Grim Reaper)

Description
    Hades-sensei is no ordinary middle school doctor. In fact, many students believe he is a shinigami. His excessive friendliness and eagerness to win his students' affection does little to offset his terrifying appearance. But, fortunately for this middle school, Hades-sensei is an expert at extracting "byouma", disease demons, from possessed students!

Just finished 'All You Need is Kill', on Balakin's recommendation. I absolutely loved it, especially given the cost... Surprisingly, I didn't see the ending coming, although I've no idea how I missed it

Astonishing Member

title: Kyoukai no Nai Sekai

translations: A World Without Boundaries; Borderless

Description
    What if the person you liked was the same gender? A beautiful girl suddenly appeared in front of the main character, Yuji! But what's her real identity...!? A new generation love comedy that questions “true love” in between tales of laughter and sadness.

Astonishing Member

title: Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de

translation: Second Life in Another World

Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de summary:

Suddenly, I was informed by a girl who proclaimed herself as God. “Kunugi Renya-san, you have died.” This is a tale that starts when our protagonist dies in his previous life, and is sent by a girl who seems to be god to lead a second life in a different world.

title: Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

translations: Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro-san / Please don't bully me, Nagatoro

Summary:
    Nagatoro is a freshman girl in high school who loves bullying her Senpai. But he puts up with it, even after being put through all kinds of embarrassing situations, because he's in love with her.

Astonishing Member

title: Omae ni Dake wa Ijiwaru Shitai

translation: You're the One I Want to Tease -A Cold Childhood Friend's Warm Fingers-

Summary:
    My neighbor Yu is blunt and distant, and although I've been in love with him for ages, he always casually brushes me aside.
    One day, though, we end up alone in the dark together. As I grab his arm, my heart pounding, he suddenly kisses me...!
    He says, "You know, you're the only one I tease."
    ...Yu, that's no fair...!

title: Hogosha Douhan Papa wa Watashi wo Asa

translation: Parental Guidance - Up with Papa Until Morning

Summary:
    "You still have time. Push me away..."
    On this day, my papa and I crossed a line we shouldn't have crossed.
    A stepfather, who realizes that he has fallen in love, and Aiko, who goes to a hot spring with him after an unexpected turn of events.
    However, after meeting her ex-boyfriend again on her trip, her fate begins to turn...
    Moving fingers that tease, sweet kisses...
    Licked deep by her Papa until she melts, her body is repeatedly penetrated until dawn.
    The story of two people who share a secret begins.

title: No Bra

Author(s) : Kawatsu Kenjiro,

No Bra summary:

Masato Kataoka moves into his new dorm to begin his life in high school when one day, a cute girl named Yuki Nomura becomes his roomate. Masato learns that Yuki is an old childhood friend, but becomes surprised when he realizes that Yuki was, and still is a guy. Yuki's charm and affection for cross-dressing leaves Masato with feelings of discomfort and fright. Find out how Masato manages to deal with a cute cross-dresser and the many obstacles of high school life. Résumé by: Krasae

title: Diner

Author(s) : Hirayama Yumeaki, Kawai Takanori,

DINER summary:

The life of an ordinary 25 years old girl suddenly takes a turn for the worse when she becomes a waitress in a restaurant for killers.

title: Kyou kara Hitman

translation: Hitman - Part Time Killer

Kyou kara Hitman summary:

From Random Scanlations: On in his right, his index on a trigger. On his left, a wedding ring. That is Tokichi's new life. A shy and clumsy salaryman, forced to become a hitman overnight. A double life: bowing during the day and gunfighting at night.

Astonishing Member

Deatte 10-byou no Koibito. (Instant Lovers)

Description
    "Hey, does that mean you really love me?" ...Aki and Haruto instantly become a couple ten seconds after they first meet. From these two comes an awkward love story. Aki is a girl whose motto is, "If you love them, tell them right away!" On the other hand, Haruto thinks that there are times when you can't just confess your feelings.What if these two, with their opposing philosophies on love, were to suddenly become a couple one day? Haruto makes a surprise attack and steals another kiss from Aki, after which he invites her to his room... Because of a certain secret of Haruto's, their relationship proceeds in an unusual way, and at an unnaturally fast pace. Can these two, awkward in their purity, each find their own way to express "true love"...?

Astonishing Member

Title: Karin-chan wa Misetagari

Karin-chan Wants to "Show Off"

Description
    One day, Karin-chan decided to join the manga club for the mysterious reason of wanting to 'defeat her breasts'. And apparently, she's also aiming to become the world's number one street performer...? This brand new heroine takes the world by storm with her greatest act, her chest. A comedy about a cute little junior and her journey into street performance!

Astonishing Member

title: Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

translations:
    Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
    Uzaki-chan Wants to Play!

宇崎ちゃんは遊びたい!

Description:
    Annoying! Cute! But Annoying!
    The daily life of a quiet college student who just wants to left alone, being teased by his cute, stacked underclassman.
    Serialized in Dra Dra Dragon Age on December 1st, 2017.
    Sugoi Dekai means something along the lines of "Impressively Huge"

Astonishing Member

title: Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

translation: Combatants Will Be Dispatched!

戦闘員、派遣します!

Description
    The Secret Society Kisaragi has one mission: world domination! They claim to be an evil organization, but their scientist is eccentric, their hot female generals wear little clothing, and they’re surprisingly concerned about the fate of the world!?

No. 6 is a Combatant for Kisaragi, meaning his body has been reconstructed to be stronger and obey the orders of the generals. His latest mission? To do recon on an unknown alien planet with his new partner, the deadpan android Alice. There, he meets a busty female knight…riding a unicorn!? Thus begins their hilarious invasion of a magical fantasy world!

Astonishing Member

title: Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

translation: How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area

Summary:
    Does a two-bedroom apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area with a rent of 30,000 yen sound too good to be true? Our hero certainly didn't read the fine print. After renting his dream apartment, Tooru quickly realized that the front door of his new home connects to a dungeon. But it isn't all that bad - after he saves a young knight, he quickly learns that his home can also be a rest stop for adventurers.

Astonishing Member

title: Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

translation: Those who were caught and transferred to another world, mostly cheat.

Summary:
    One day 's lunch break, suddenly a male high school student Yuzo Ogata who has been transferred to another world of sword and magic together with four other friends.According to the Princess of Space-Time Magician, a foreign world who summoned them, they want them to beat the Demon Lord as Heroes to save this world.Suddenly I was surprised at four friends "Temple", but it was a relaxing expression ... ... where the princess told of a startling fact!"`―― There should only be four braves though?""A man who was mistakenly summoned to a different world" What will be in store as to his fate as the one if not the most accurate depiction of a human male who has cheat powers as he goes around cheating and building his harem.