Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Yabuki Kentaro, artist of To-Love-Ru, did a Shounen Jump art spread of a bunch of Shounen Jump heroines in his art style, including Nami, Uruka, Noelle, and Mafuyu Kirisu.

It should come as no surprise that that is the hottest I have ever seen of Nami.
    I don't know.

Shun Saeki, mangaka for Food Wars, once drew a special chapter where the main heroines of the major WSJ series at the time met up and had their pictures taken. Nami posed nude with the very naughtiest bits of her just barely covered up.

In terms of pure hotness that is tough to beat.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't know.

Shun Saeki, mangaka for Food Wars, once drew a special chapter where the main heroines of the major WSJ series at the time met up and had their pictures taken. Nami posed nude with the very naughtiest bits of her just barely covered up.

In terms of pure hotness that is tough to beat.
    Well, this is mostly a good shot at Legs compared to that kind of lewdness. Did Saeki kind of stick to Nami's design with just a bit of his own style in it? Because this looks like Nami entirely outside of her normal design like she came from To-Love-Ru.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Well, this is mostly a good shot at Legs compared to that kind of lewdness. Did Saeki kind of stick to Nami's design with just a bit of his own style in it? Because this looks like Nami entirely outside of her normal design like she came from To-Love-Ru.
    Saeki stuck to his own style for all the characters in the special chapter.

It's a style that worked really well for Nami.

[moved to a more appropriate thread]
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 08-06-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

Tite Kubo's Burn the Witch manga will only have four chapters with the first one being 57 pages long.

I'm a bit disappointed that it's not going to be a longer series. But I kinda get why.

I do hope that all the chapters are longer than normal so that we can get a nice beefy volume out of it.

Astonishing Member

So, following the writer's arrest over indecent acts, Act-Age has been cancelled. https://www.cbr.com/act-age-author-t...underage-girl/ I'm hoping we still get some further donkabon coming stateside, but I won't hold my breath.

I suggest we take some time to mourn the title, curse the creepy writer, wish for further publishing luck for the artist and let the recommendations to fill the gap flow.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    So, following the writer's arrest over indecent acts, Act-Age has been cancelled. https://www.cbr.com/act-age-author-t...underage-girl/ I'm hoping we still get some further donkabon coming stateside, but I won't hold my breath.

I suggest we take some time to mourn the title, curse the creepy writer, wish for further publishing luck for the artist and let the recommendations to fill the gap flow.
    Really stunning and terrible news . It was my favorite ongoing manga for the past year, with people expecting an anime any day, and now the story's lost forever because the author was too stupid to live . Best wishes for the artist .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Really stunning and terrible news . It was my favorite ongoing manga for the past year, with people expecting an anime any day, and now the story's lost forever because the author was too stupid to live . Best wishes for the artist .
    It is too bad. It was a rare series. There seem to be very few shonen anime with female leads. And there are also few shonen series that edge so close to the subject matter of more grown-up manga. I mean, I know it's still technically a manga for teenage boys, but it's about a girl trying to learn the ropes of working in a specific real industry. Work stuff is usually more seinen or josei material.

BANNED

Anyone here read Voynich Hotel or any stuff by Douman Seiman? If not I really recommend it. It's really good.

Mighty Member

I have been some of Masaya hokazono's mangas namely pumpkin night which now has 37 chapters and freak island which is now getting it's 13th volume and it is currently on 112 chapters also had a prequel manga called offal island

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    I have been some of Masaya hokazono's mangas namely pumpkin night which now has 37 chapters and freak island which is now getting it's 13th volume and it is currently on 112 chapters also had a prequel manga called offal island
    Pumpkin Night, the one with girl in pumpkin helmet. I still remember that Trump chapter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Pumpkin Night, the one with girl in pumpkin helmet. I still remember that Trump chapter.
    Yeah pumpkin night is still ongoing along with freak island hope the line publishing company buy the rights of Killing Morph to make part 2 like masaya and Nokuto wanted

Hope Masaya's manga get adapted one day.

Extraordinary Member

Burn the Witch ended yesterday. But a second "season" has been confirmed and the anime adaptation of this first season is coming out in just a few weeks.

I'm glad things are going well for Kubo. You can really feel he's having fun with this story.

I like how Noel and Ninny are treating most of the grand fantastical **** going on as just a slightly weirder than normal day at the job. And the way fairy tale mythology is incorporated is quite fascinating. Kubo's designs are on point as usual, and the dialogue is really sharp. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Burn the Witch ended yesterday. But a second "season" has been confirmed and the anime adaptation of this first season is coming out in just a few weeks.

I'm glad things are going well for Kubo. You can really feel he's having fun with this story.

I like how Noel and Ninny are treating most of the grand fantastical **** going on as just a slightly weirder than normal day at the job. And the way fairy tale mythology is incorporated is quite fascinating. Kubo's designs are on point as usual, and the dialogue is really sharp. Good stuff.
    The story was kind of all over the place, but I’m excited to see where he goes with it.

Mighty Member

anyone reads dead tube? It is now 62 chapters and has 15 volumes at the moment.