Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364656667 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    I like Junji Ito stuff though I like his adaptation of Edogawa Ranpo's Short stories more than his stuff. But if you like horror and disturbing stuff I recommend you to read Hearing the Voices of the Dead is Good by Hiyodori Sachiko. It's like Creepypasta manga full of SCPs and Horror tropes.
    Nice I have been read some horror mangas that haven been in the USA yet like freak island/kichikujima,pumpkin night,and gannibal. The first two fan translations is down by chillock an Irish scanlator who makes some weird memes.

Mia San Mia!

I also like Kichikujima and Pumpkin Night. Have you ever read Doku Mushi? It's a pretty gruesome horror manga like Kichikujima and Pumpkin Night. It also has J-Drama if you want to watch it.

Mighty Member

I also like Kichikujima and Pumpkin Night. Have you ever read Doku Mushi? It's a pretty gruesome horror manga like Kichikujima and Pumpkin Night. It also has J-Drama if you want to watch it.
    Sounds cool anyways kichikujima also had a prequel called offal island/zoumotsujima did you read it?also has two light hearted spin-offs Kaoru’s important things and koisuru kichikujima. There is also another spin-off yume kichikujima a possible sequel to koisuru kichikujima in the works. Looking forward for kichikujima volume 18 and pumpkin night volume 6 on October 15
    Last edited by Toxin45; 09-04-2021 at 05:11 AM.

Mia San Mia!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Sounds cool anyways kichikujima also had a prequel called offal island/zoumotsujima did you read it?also has two light hearted spin-offs Kaoru’s important things and koisuru kichikujima. There is also another spin-off yume kichikujima a possible sequel to koisuru kichikujima in the works. Looking forward for kichikujima volume 18 and pumpkin night volume 6 on October 15
    I think I already read Offal Island... It's the one with an actress shooting a film or something in Kichikujima island, right? But I already read all of the spin-offs from Kichikujima. Have you read Pumpkin Night spin-off about Naoko's days in the mental hospital. It's Hokazono's classic.

I can't blame you liking Hokazono's stuff, they are fun for what it's.

Mighty Member

I think I already read Offal Island... It's the one with an actress shooting a film or something in Kichikujima island, right? But I already read all of the spin-offs from Kichikujima. Have you read Pumpkin Night spin-off about Naoko's days in the mental hospital. It's Hokazono's classic.

I can't blame you liking Hokazono's stuff, they are fun for what it's.
    Her name is alice the model yes she was the girl who kaoru the pigman mistook for his mom and became a squid women at the end she shows up in the main story. Pumpkin Night spin-off got canceled with 6 chapters with only three chapters translated.

I also did read Gannibal by a different author only 8 chapters translated so far about a police guy investigating a village that has cannibals.

Dokumushi: The Ruins Hotel is the sequel seris to dokumushi which hasn't been translated yet but has a new cast this time.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 09-04-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Mia San Mia!

Her name is alice the model yes she was the girl who kaoru the pigman mistook for his mom and became a squid women at the end she shows up in the main story. Pumpkin Night spin-off got canceled with 6 chapters with only three chapters translated.

I also did read Gannibal by a different author only 8 chapters translated so far about a police guy investigating a village that has cannibals.

Dokumushi: The Ruins Hotel is the sequel seris to dokumushi which hasn't been translated yet but has a new cast this time.
    I also already read Dokumushi's The Ruins Hotel and Gannibal. Out of the two, I like Gannibal more. Gannibal's mystery is interesting to say that it's obvious, but still thriling. On the other hand The Ruins Hotel lost it's impact after the first one.

Mighty Member

I also already read Dokumushi's The Ruins Hotel and Gannibal. Out of the two, I like Gannibal more. Gannibal's mystery is interesting to say that it's obvious, but still thriling. On the other hand The Ruins Hotel lost it's impact after the first one.
    I have also read hideout and ibitsu too. Along with killing morph and currently reading gajuu. Man line manga app is only used in japan wish we get it internationally

Mia San Mia!

I have also read hideout and Ibitsu too. Along with killing morph and currently reading gajuu. Man line manga app is only used in japan wish we get it internationally
    Oh, my friend... I want to read hideout, but I don't have time yet. I really like Ibitsu, though. A great yandere girl manga series. I also want to read Gajuu, but I don't have time yet... I heard that it's monster series, I like the Shibuya Koi and that manga with Dragon invading Japan, but sometimes they are hit or miss, so I still waiting until the manga ended to read the review.

Killing Morph's ending is a bummer, but a good series.

I have a hard time catching up with books, especially a little cheap fun like horror manga, because of my job and study.

Mighty Member

Oh, my friend... I want to read hideout, but I don't have time yet. I really like Ibitsu, though. A great yandere girl manga series. I also want to read Gajuu, but I don't have time yet... I heard that it's monster series, I like the Shibuya Koi and that manga with Dragon invading Japan, but sometimes they are hit or miss, so I still waiting until the manga ended to read the review.

Killing Morph's ending is a bummer, but a good series.

I have a hard time catching up with books, especially a little cheap fun like horror manga, because of my job and study.
    it is okay yeah killing morph was suppose to have a part 2 but the publishing company had complications.

Mighty Member

All 10 episodes of Kaoru no taitasu no Mono aka Kaoru's important things a short spin off series of Kichikujima(Freak island) Feature kaoru and his family doing slice of life stuff.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Noelle placed first in the recent popularity poll for Black Clover. Pretty big deal for a shounen heroine when there is a traditional lead and rival.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Noelle placed first in the recent popularity poll for Black Clover. Pretty big deal for a shounen heroine when there is a traditional lead and rival.
    Heck yeah! Way to go Noelle! Well earned.

Mia San Mia!

Well, it's not that big deal, actually. Buso Renkin, Shokugeki no Soma, To Love Ru, Chainsaw Man, and various Shonen harem manga has girl placed higher than the rival and traditional lead. But, what actually surprising is that Noelle has a huge following outside of Japan. Because the current Black Clover poll counts use internet-based count, so people from outside the Japan also vote in it. Even Tabata comments on it.

Tabata: I'm surprised Noelle is in the first place! Congratulations! The results of the web-based voting were a bit different and interesting! I'd like to thank the people from overseas who voted for me. I'm sorry that I couldn't draw past third place this time.

For everyone's information. This is the count before the international vote counted:

1631159169156.jpg

And this is after the international vote counted:

1631158329182.jpg

It's amazing how much people adore Dante and Nacht, considering they are new characters.
    Last edited by Aozaki; 09-09-2021 at 04:49 PM.

I'm happy that my favorite shonen heroine is getting her well-earned due. Well done, Tabata.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Mighty Member

Kichikujima Volume 18.jpg

Kichikujima volume 18 cover reveal new character Hitomi the talking stone

Pumpkin Night Volume 6.jpg

Also new pumpkin night cover of volume 6 both are coming on October 15th