Results 1,036 to 1,039 of 1039
    Astonishing Member

Yajin

translation: Night Person

Author: Okabe Uru

Yajin summary:

You can’t see ghosts.

You can’t touch ghosts.

You can’t even tell whether ghosts exist.

Onda Iko is a middle schooler.

Onda Iko can see ghosts.

Onda Iko’s room is… haunted by a ghost.

The story of the adventures of boys, girls, and ghosts begins here!!

Mighty Member

Other than my usual dose of Food Wars, I haven't been reading much of anything new. But, after I found myself binge-watching Sailor Moon Crystal, I thought I'd take a deep dive into the magical girl genre for a while. Well, at least as deep a dive as the Young Adult collections at the local public libraries will allow. Honestly, I like what I'm seeing so far. Tokyo Mew Mew's fun. Magic Knight Rayearth seems like a real blast of a fantasy book. I think Shugo Chara has a rather clever concept with the whole "who I want to be" theme for the little guardian things. Haven't been able to try Cardcaptor Sakura but I hear it's good. There are some that have a weird concept like Wedding Peach that don't seem like they're going to be able to live up to their own weirdness. Honestly, I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't try more stuff from the other side of the gender gap before this.

Astonishing Member

Urasai

Author(s) : Shirogane An

Description
    Ura Saito lives in an apartment full of spirits until a priestess randomly shows up claiming that she's going to protect him, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse.

For years, Ura Saito has been living a peaceful life managing an Inn called Urasai which's passed down to him from his father, and it's full of ghost girls who're more or less treating him with unusually high affection. Everything changed on his 20th birthday, when all of the ghosts suddenly turned on him and targeted his life - it turns out that his ancestors have committed great sins toward those ghosts and they've been patiently waiting till Saito became an adult in order to extract revenge on him. In the middle of this chaos, a shrine maiden named Mikuhara Sayo suddenly shows up claiming that she's going to protect Saito, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse...

Astonishing Member

title: Kemono Michi

Translations: Animal Trail
    Different world pet shop life begins!

Description:
    Pro-wrestler Shibata Genzo who's maniac pet animals suddenly was summoned to a different world. Genzo was asked by the princess to get rid of the evil beasts called monsters roaming in this world. Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, he german suplexed the princess. Unable back to get back to earth, he decided to live a slow peaceful life in this world. This is a story about an eccentric Japanese man who was a former pro wrestler and manages a "Monster Pet" shop.