Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

https://geektyrant.com/news/what-cou...burn-the-witch

I'm hoping its a spiritual successor set in the world of bleach.

Extraordinary Member

Ichihime-Renruki-babies.jpg

OMG! It's the IchiHime and RenRuki babies, aka Kazui and Ichika, all teenaged up and stuff and they're so cute and beautiful and I love them!

Amazing Member

Im looking for some good seinens, my interests, horror movies, fantasy, I like japanese culture and everything concerning samurais and ninjas. It could be aswell a shonen series, but bit adult oriented. Thank You for recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Title: Kumo desu ga, nani ka?

translation: I am a spider, so what?

Summary:
    When a mysterious explosion killed an entire class full of high school students, the souls of everyone in class were transported into a fantasy world and reincarnated. While some students were reincarnated as princes or prodigies, others were not as blessed. Our heroine, who was the lowest in the class, discovered that she was reincarnated as a spider! Now at the bottom of the food chain, she needs to adapt to the current situation with willpower in order to live. Stuck in a dangerous labyrinth filled with monsters, it's eat or be eaten! This is the story of a spider doing whatever she can in order to survive!
    Is this the manga version? Does it include the occasional chapter from the point of view of some of the other students who also reincarnated in the world? I know the light novels do, but I was uncertain if the manga or the upcoming anime does that.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I've read Teppu and it was pretty good. However, Natsuo does get rather annoying in how over-the-top her arrogance is and the main rival character's backstory ends up being a letdown after it gets hyped up as something big. The last couple of fights shown in full are pretty good, though.

Default One Piece

Anyone reading one piece?

No, never heard of it.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I see. I thought this was going to be a fun series to read. I read the first twelve chapters. Oh well i will read further chapters.
    It's still a pretty good read, just really light on likeable characters. Natsuo is like Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis if his arrogance was jacked up to 20 instead of the 12 it already was. Dialing it back to around that point would've made her come off a *lot* better.

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
    Anyone reading one piece?
    I haven't read OP since Luffy, Nami, and Chopper got to Whole Cake Island. Probably gonna binge it in the next few days to catch up.

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Any good anime taking place in Africa?

Any good anime taking place in Mongolia today or in the distant past?

Central Asian Cooking by Mori Kaoru

Otoyomegatari (A Bride's Story) by Mori Kaoru
    Those are just mangas? No anime?

No, no anime. I don't think so.
    Ok thanks.

I can't believe that I'm asking this, but I can't find the answer. How many issues are there for Akira? Or is it even split into issues as such?

Also, Akira is awesome, i can't believe that it has been sat there for a year before I began reading it...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Typically you will find Akira in 6 volumes (and most decent versions are like this).
    ---

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Typically you will find Akira in 6 volumes (and most decent versions are like this).
    Ah yes mine is 6 volumes (anniversary), but I thought that each volume might have collected X issues. Thanks!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Ah yes mine is 6 volumes (anniversary), but I thought that each volume might have collected X issues. Thanks!
    Technically, yes? From a bit of quick searching, if you wanted "individual issues", then you would need to get the weekly Young Magazine releases from 1982-1990 to get the Japanese version (manga issues are usually printed in weekly or monthly anthologies with a number of other titles, rather than by themselves). Apparently there was a 1988-1995 individual issue run in English by Epic Comics as well. The 6-volume set is probably going to be the best-looking version, and the easiest to find.
    ---

Sincerely,