Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
UQ Holder 41:

So Fate's obviously gotten stronger. For the second time we've been told that Eva is less powerful than her full strength with the "as I am now, as you are now" lingo, but she's still clearly top tier.
I am happy with the outcome of this fight. Fate had field advantage but Evangeline was able to even it out and in the end it was unclear who would win. Very good.
And we got to see the Ice Erebea form again!
It's actually a different one compared to the what she showed in Negima, different name and all. Probably just an upgraded version.
Four questions, one from each of them. Touta might end up wasting his question on something stupid, but at least the other three I think would ask good questions. Not all of them will harken back to Negima stuff/characters probably, but it would be interesting if we got some of that in his answers.
I think that Touta is going to ask something surprisingly smart. Ikku's question will probably be more practical. It's Kuromaru and Karin's questions I'm most interesting to hear, they're a bit unpredictable in this regard.