Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

anyone read that new Manga, U19? From what I gather, it's Codename Kids Next door, the Manga

So I "settled" on the maid café, since I didn't want to celebrate my existence at Tokyo Burlesque, though we'd probably go there sometime in the near future, hehe. But MaiDreamin was awesome, and if you watch Akiba's Trip it's a frequent setting in the anime, and the real life version didn't disappoint at all. Here's a couple of pics:

After seeing the last episode of Akiba's Trip, I realized how inexpensive that maid cafe was for you. I mean, how bad can the bill be when they're paid in 'thank you's.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    After seeing the last episode of Akiba's Trip, I realized how inexpensive that maid cafe was for you. I mean, how bad can the bill be when they're paid in 'thank you's.
    Haha, if only that were true. If that were true though I'd feel very sorry for the maids.

Boruto finally updates with new non-movie content!

Now Boruto has a cool hand tattoo like his dad used to have.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Like the potential Boruto has now that it's out of repeating the movie. Happy that the Byakugan might be given the focus it deserves, as I love the Hyuuga, especially after everything became a sharingan fest.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

I do like the ominous hints at Boruto's future. I wonder what kind of upgrades the Byakugan will get for this story. I like that Naruto and Boruto are on good terms again.

And it seems like Gaara's adoptive son will have a part to play in the story. That's also nice.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 02-23-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Amazing Member pearlofthepacific's Avatar

Love the ketchup art! Glad you had such a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlofthepacific View Post
    Love the ketchup art! Glad you had such a good time.
    Thanks! It was definitely fun and a unique way to celebrate. On a related note, went back to Akihabara last weekend for the Akiba Festival and saw a Matome Mayonaka cosplayer, so I took a photo:

I started watching Cyborg 009:Call of Justice on Netflix and it's pretty good.

I thought about reimaging Green Arrow as a quincy.

All-New Member

Hello

Random question here but does anyone know how to get hold of the Guyver series in English? I'm based in the UK and apparently there isn't a distributor for the series in Europe. There was through Viz communications back in the day and having checked ebay/amazon etc the only volumes available are in Japanese (go figure!) and Italian. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out. Cheers!

Trump's making the rounds this week

Akiba's Trip

Inu Yashiki
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by Unicron1978 View Post
    Hello

Random question here but does anyone know how to get hold of the Guyver series in English? I'm based in the UK and apparently there isn't a distributor for the series in Europe. There was through Viz communications back in the day and having checked ebay/amazon etc the only volumes available are in Japanese (go figure!) and Italian. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out. Cheers!
    The anime you mean? For Europe you could try Archonia, although it doesn't seem like they have a lot in stock and those prices seem a bit high to an outsider?

All-New Member

Cheers, had a look but with no success. Was looking to get hold of the comic book series which has about 28-32 volumes I think? I've read them online (in English) but was hoping they existed in physical form. At this rate my best bet is learning Japanese!

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

UQ Holder 134:

The Spell summons the astral projection of Asuna/Twilight Princess to the real world, where she is able to repel Cutlass and dispel Negi-Ialda's magic. Asuna appears to get Negi-Ialda in some kind of binding magic which also filters into Yue, Nodoka, Al, and Jack, since they are all connected to him. She also seems to awaken a little bit of Negi's consciousness from Ialda, at least enough that he agrees to back off and wait at the top of the tower for the true final showdown. Asuna says she will go with him, to help slow down Negi's descent into Ialda's madness which apparently Yue and Nodoka were helping with all these years. With that, they teleport to presumably the top of the tower.

Touta has a cute moment with Kirie in which it seems that he's become painfully aware of her feelings much to her embarrassment. Mana, Zazie, and some UQ holder team members helped keep the casualties down, and Fate is told to go away because they still don't like his plan.

Everyone returns to head quarters, but Cutlass appears to be infiltrating because she isn't connected to Ialda.

Also, the Setsuna-daughter has wings!