Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

New Shingeki No Bahamut out!

It's great.

Dance scene was fantastic!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

I'm loving terra formars right now especially the manga and the new parasyte.

Also terra formars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>attack on titan
    Last edited by marvelguy25; 10-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.

So a Read or Die Reboot is on the way, trying to turn it Darker and Edgier.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    So a Read or Die Reboot is on the way, trying to turn it Darker and Edgier.
    Dark and edgy knows no cultural bounds apparently.

Is this based on Yomiko's story or the sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Dark and edgy knows no cultural bounds apparently.

Is this based on Yomiko's story or the sisters?
    Man I don't even know.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...story-outlined
    Apparently it's Goth-Yomiko.
    Gothmiko.
    Got Miko?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Read the first three chapters of Kiseijuu (Parasyte) after watching the trailer for the anime. It is gruesome and bizarre and has some good laughs. Glad I finally got around to checking this out.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Spectacular Member

So many great anime and manga out there. Does anyone know if a second colossal edition of attack on titan will be released soon. Also seems like forever for the 3rd collection of fairy tail. Currently reading Monster in new perfect editions great story.

I have a weird question that I don't know if I'm in the right thread for :S
    so here's the thing I want to start watching/reading One Piece the problem is that I don't know where to start.

can I start at the time skip or should I watch every single episode from the first one? I would read the manga but from what I've been told differences are minimal up until the time skip and I much prefer watching something vs reading it, specially if it's a comedy

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    I have a weird question that I don't know if I'm in the right thread for :S
    so here's the thing I want to start watching/reading One Piece the problem is that I don't know where to start.

can I start at the time skip or should I watch every single episode from the first one? I would read the manga but from what I've been told differences are minimal up until the time skip and I much prefer watching something vs reading it, specially if it's a comedy
    You can start at the timeskip if you want, you might be a little confused but one piece has over 600+ episodes, you don't need to watch from the beginning, it helps, but you don't need too, after the timeskip the past isn't mentioned a lot. Though if you do watch from the beginning, I reccommend skypiea, water 7, and the baroque works arc.

There's also a movie "3d 2y" that tells you what happens during the timeskip. It's on hulu and crunchyroll. I've only watched about half of it. I need to see the other half.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 10-27-2014 at 08:32 AM.

BANNED

anyone ever read anything from Seo Kouji?

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    You can start at the timeskip if you want, you might be a little confused but one piece has over 600+ episodes, you don't need to watch from the beginning, it helps, but you don't need too, after the timeskip the past isn't mentioned a lot. Though if you do watch from the beginning, I reccommend skypiea, water 7, and the baroque works arc.

There's also a movie "3d 2y" that tells you what happens during the timeskip. It's on hulu and crunchyroll. I've only watched about half of it. I need to see the other half.
    I think I might just do this, thanks Is this show like Naruto though? Meaning does it have a lot of filler? Cause I could probably skip all of those and not miss anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    I think I might just do this, thanks Is this show like Naruto though? Meaning does it have a lot of filler? Cause I could probably skip all of those and not miss anything right?
    One Piece does have filler, but usually, unlike Naruto and Bleach, it doesn't interrupt the arcs and filer episodes are either in the arcs or are their own arcs. They've gotten some damn good ones too.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    One Piece does have filler, but usually, unlike Naruto and Bleach, it doesn't interrupt the arcs and filer episodes are either in the arcs or are their own arcs. They've gotten some damn good ones too.
    indeed. all naruto and bleach do however is waste all of our time and bleach's filler keeps screwing with continuity. i thought some of these gfiller arcs were from the manga but nope. they just waste our time interrupting the current arcs

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    indeed. all naruto and bleach do however is waste all of our time and bleach's filler keeps screwing with continuity. i thought some of these gfiller arcs were from the manga but nope. they just waste our time interrupting the current arcs
    Bleach is another one I've never seen, but unlike One Piece I have zero interest in it. I been watching Naruto since the start and will continue to do so until the end as I really like it, I just wish I had seen One Piece from the start as well, now it just feels like too much to go back through it all, I just watched the first 10 episodes I think... right now I'm at the part where they meet Usopp, Zoro and Nami are part of the crew, once I finish all the main characters introduction arcs I'll jump to the time skip episodes, thanks

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Has anyone watched Code:Breaker? I caught the first episode on FUNimation On Demand and thought it was decent. The premise is interesting but the pacing throughout the episode is a bit slow.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison