Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Only anime I'm watching this season are Akame Ga Kill, Log Horizon season 2, and Yona of the Dawn.

All-New Member

My girlfriend has a ton of manga, never really read it much personally but I'll probably give the Pokemon ones a read.
    Also currently watching Nagi No Asukara

Hey guys, check our upcoming manga, Race! On!
    it will be a 150 pages TPB, scheduled for release early 2015. Action adventure, steampunk fantasy with magic
    and an occasional sexyness

FIRST CHAPTER FREE (30 pages)
    http://www.komicbrew.com/race-on.html

00 CoverFINALNEW.jpg
    Chapter1Cover copy.jpg
    ZadnjaColor.jpg
    Komic Brew - Your freshly brewed comics
    http://www.komicbrew.com
    https://www.facebook.com/komicbrew

All-New Member

My own comic has an anime style to it, especially the sketches which I'll upload soon

Www.facebook.com/thearrowbrigade

This is the greatest non-apology apology letter ever:

I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding the altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia.

On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress.

Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.

I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory.

As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.

I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Double posting but People I bring you incredible NEWS!!!

Poster for the new Dragon Ball Movie is out!

He's BACK!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

He's BACK!
    isn't he like super weak compared to the current levels of the Z fighters? I mean even Chaozu can kill him now. Or is this the metal version? Which I imagine is stronger but not by much, is he getting powered up to beyond Majin Buu levels?

I don't get it :S

Extraordinary Member

He's BACK!
    Oh HIFL YES!

Freiza's my favourite DBZ villain. Hopefully (probably) he'll get a boost a be a real threat once again.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    isn't he like super weak compared to the current levels of the Z fighters? I mean even Chaozu can kill him now. Or is this the metal version? Which I imagine is stronger but not by much, is he getting powered up to beyond Majin Buu levels?

I don't get it :S
    Yes and no.

The exact nature of power levels past the Freeza arc is pretty dubious and subject a lot of fan speculation. It was pretty common for people to assign lower tier fighters like Yamcha and Chazu as being stronger than Freeza by the Buu saga, and for the saiyan characters to be stronger than Freeza in their baseline forms.

However, this seems to be officially disputed in the Battle of the Gods movie, in which Beerus outright says that a post-buu arc Goku shouldn't be able to beat Freeza before he sees his Super Saiyan power ups.

So I'm guessing that Freeza is still probably above the small fry.

As for how he'll be strong enough to challenge Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and the rest? Well this is only speculation based on that one image...but he appears to be wielding God Ki.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

This is the greatest non-apology apology letter ever:

I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding the altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia.

On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress.

Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.

I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory.

As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.

I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.
    That is gold

Still not gonna watch Cross Ange though.

I enjoy detective conan, and one piece.
    Not so much one piece anymore, but still enjoying detective conan.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I'm going to highly suggest any fan of comic books in general or manga check out "Blame!" as well as "Biomega" (same author). Both are extremely well done, really masterpieces. And fairly obscure too. If you want a genre they're pretty much science fiction but kind of "mature" also.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Anybody ever wonder when detective Conan will end. I really enjoy this series but 900+ chapters and 700+ episodes is so torturous for a character stuck in a kids body while his girlfriend just worries so much. I'm actually surprised their age as remained the same for all these years

Cross Ange

You know what? I'm going to say it. This is actually good.

When you get past all the shock factors stuff and the show has time to actually settle down, there is actually some nice character work at play here.

It's also pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Anybody ever wonder when detective Conan will end. I really enjoy this series but 900+ chapters and 700+ episodes is so torturous for a character stuck in a kids body while his girlfriend just worries so much. I'm actually surprised their age as remained the same for all these years
    I will end when it's not popular anymore.

Seriously, the Conan franchise keeps going on and on.

BANNED

if any of you readBamora i highly recommened it. it's a very well written slice of life manga, very relatable and you'll totally feel sorry for the main character.