Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I have loooved most Gundam with Turn-A being right at the top but this Gundam G no Reconguista was unwatchable for me, I know I got past the episode where it is revealed the Mobile Suits are really flying toilets but not surprised the final rating on anidb was 2.2.

I also watched the first ep of Kekkai Sensen. Kinda crazy stuff but enjoyable.
    Kekkai Sensen was pretty cool. I love the use of blood weapons. I know people will associate it with Deadman Wonderland, but I can't help being reminded of the Kate Daniels series.
    I hope they explore what it's like being cut off from the world. Like where do their resources such as food and water come from or how their environment is effected with magic intermixed.
    Also I kept getting a Cowboy Bebop vibe.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    UQ Holder 75:

Touta breezes through all the ranks up to B, but hits a hard wall at A rank.

Cat girl's got some...powerful legs. It'd be fun if she were related to Fate's cat girl.

The Demon who was a part of that mercenary group that Negi beat up also makes an appearance. He takes on a 'Rakan' type role of sorts, suggesting that Touta pursue his own Kamehameha.
    It'll be interesting to see what kind of finisher Touta will come up with as it'll probably accentuate the differences between him and Negi quite a bit.

I just need to say that the new one piece chapter 783 ends on cliffhanger that made me go No! only because apparently they're going on hiatus for a week so I have to wait two weeks to see it.

BLARARSAARASARSA!@$!#!

that is all.

Man, the new Naruto ED is awesome:

Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

where are they in Naruto? I havent watched the Anime in forever its funny, I started Naruto watching the Dubbed Version, then the SUbbed Version and then I just stopped watching regularly and read the Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    where are they in Naruto? I havent watched the Anime in forever its funny, I started Naruto watching the Dubbed Version, then the SUbbed Version and then I just stopped watching regularly and read the Manga.
    I'm guessing purely based upon that ED that they're right smack dab in the middle of the Great Ninja Alliance War.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I'm guessing purely based upon that ED that they're right smack dab in the middle of the Great Ninja Alliance War.
    They pulled a Bleach and went into fillers right after Madara took the beasts and they're trying to revive Naruto. It goes back in time to roughly the middle of the timeskip and is showing the events of the Chuunin exam in which Sakura and everyone else became Chuunin while Naruto was gone.

The Op does suggest that before we get to the end of the season we will see Might Guy vs. Madara.

Extraordinary Member

Another prequel chapter to the next DBZ movie is out.

According to Whis Vegeta doesn't relx enough and Goku is too relaxed, I can totally see that. Whis also seems to be some kind of creation deity in charge of fixing Bills' messes.

Goten and Trunks are left out of the main battle because they'd just get themselves in trouble, Buu is asleep and Chiaotzu and Yamcha are left behind because they just can't handle it, which is really insulting to Yamcha since Roshi is there now. I love it. But why isn't 18 there? I'm going to guess that she's busy guarding Marron.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    But why isn't 18 there? I'm going to guess that she's busy guarding Marron.
    Basically, the movie blog (run by Bulma) has them talk about it. 18 notes she is stronger but Bulma points out she should probably protect her kid.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

I'm in chapter 48 of Attack on Titan, and Reiner and Bertlot don't make sense.
    "Warriors, not soldiers, their purpose is to kill humans and destroy the walls."
    They are humans, what's their points of killing trapped humans?

The idea that they might spew more jibber jabber later is making it uneasy.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member

UQ Holder: I don't for this new character. She's annoying and I hope that Evangeline kicks her ass at some point.

Interesting illusion/dreamscape/past or whatever it is that Touta has ended up in now.

Naruto

Nice.

Seriously, this is good stuff. And just before Golden Week too.

Well played, Kishimoto. It's probably a red herring but still, well played.

Oh man, that new Naruto.
    spoilers:
    And we thought Sasuke messed with Sakura's emotions in the old series. Now she is raising the child he had with another woman? Brutal. I can't wait to learn where Sasuke has been all these years and what he is returning for.
    end of spoilers
    Woot Naruto is back!

Okay so other Naruto stuff:
    -The class seems to have 27 people.
    -The InoShikaChou kids seat together
    -Sarada seats in the front row
    -Boruto picked the most front and center seat in the entire class. Complete with arms crossed pose. Suits him.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    UQ Holder: I don't for this new character. She's annoying and I hope that Evangeline kicks her ass at some point.

Interesting illusion/dreamscape/past or whatever it is that Touta has ended up in now.
    All of the original vampires are probably pretty high-horse, but if she's to be believed then she's more laid back than the others.

Going into more details about vampires and Eva's history should be nice though. Her backstory was untouched for most of Negima until the revelation that the Lifemaker played a role in turning her into one, but he stepped away from the manga before going any further with that.