Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I don't mind Eva getting him in the long run, but I would definitely like to know how Arika fit into the Negima-timeline ending.

Or just...anything about Arika at all. Like...enough for me to confidently say anything about Arika at all other than...she was person? Is a person?
    That would be nice.

But really, all this is side material for me. This chapter only has to do one thing to make me completely satisfied. Just one teeny tiny thing.

...I just want a one page action sequence just focused on Setsuna kicking ass and being awesome. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That would be nice.

But really, all this is side material for me. This chapter only has to do one thing to make me completely satisfied. Just one teeny tiny thing.

...I just want a one page action sequence just focused on Setsuna kicking ass and being awesome. I don't think that's too much to ask.
    What? Setsuna had plenty of kick-ass scenes in the manga proper. No, I wanna see Makie whack some Cosmo Jackass on the head with her bowling pins!

*remembers that Makie is one of the only ones not there* God damn it.

Uh...I guess make that 'Zazie clawing the **** out of someone.' Oh, and Homura shouting "Flame On!" while getting naked.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    What? Setsuna had plenty of kick-ass scenes in the manga proper. No, I wanna see Makie whack some Cosmo Jackass on the head with her bowling pins!

*remembers that Makie is one of the only ones not there* God damn it.

Uh...I guess make that 'Zazie clawing the **** out of someone.' Oh, and Homura shouting "Flame On!" while getting naked.
    I will be honest.

Except for Misora and probably Natsumi, I never really cared for most of the non-Ala Alba girls. Even in Ala Alba I'm mainly interested in the fighters, and Konoka, and most of them got shoved too much to the side for my tastes in the last big action arc that Negima had. So I want to see as many of them kick ass as possible in the span of 40 pages.

Extraordinary Member

Full UQ Holder chapter is out.

It's a very messy and unspecific summary of the final battle, so very few of the girls get any spotlight. The two that do get are Asuna, pretty naturally, and Koyomi, surprisingly. A bit disappointing that more of them didn't get a chance to show how strong their endgame selves were. But it's understandable to keep the flashback brief-ish. Hopefully we can some more flashbacks focusing on the specific girls down the line.

It's a bit more of a happy ending for Negima, and it gives a canon resolution to the harem battle (and makes up for the epilogue of Negima having Chisame turn into a hikkimori again after all her character development). So that's nice.

And congrats to Kuromaru for winning the character popularity contest. He deserves it.

Most people probably won't ever remember the anime, but the Mushibugyou manga ended a short while ago.

Best End.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Most people probably won't ever remember the anime, but the Mushibugyou manga ended a short while ago.

Best End.
    I do remember the series, but the translations were always so sporadic that I kinda just forgot about it.

If you have any tips for where to read it feel free to send it via PM.

And that ending does seem nice. Happy family, like Bleach and Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I do remember the series, but the translations were always so sporadic that I kinda just forgot about it.

If you have any tips for where to read it feel free to send it via PM.

And that ending does seem nice. Happy family, like Bleach and Naruto.
    If Ichigo and Naruto had married al their love interests, yes. Those are all his kids.

As for translations, sadly no. The projects that existed never really had much traction and petered out. Maybe now that it is finished someone will take an interest in it.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

If Ichigo and Naruto had married al their love interests, yes. Those are all his kids.
    Ah, the harem route.

I don't care for that route. It's more fun to be a bad winner and mock the losing ships.
    As for translations, sadly no. The projects that existed never really had much traction and petered out. Maybe now that it is finished someone will take an interest in it.
    We can hope.

Extraordinary Member

UQ Holder: spoilers:
    It's mainly Makabe and Cutlass duking it out.

The most interesting aspect are the hints towards Makabe's brand of immortality. He appears to be some kind of playable character from a video game. Or at least, he can view others as characters from a video game.

Cutlass breaks out her transformations and Jinbe get in on the action. Great to see these characters finally get some spotlight.
    end of spoilers

I Need more My Hero ASAP!

Extraordinary Member

Boruto: Huh.

Ao of all people apparently survived the Juubi nuking the ninja alliance HQ, though a lot of him is artificial now. And he's made some unsavory new friends.

Katasuke might get a chance to redeem himself after screwing up so bad in the movie.

And they make a reference to the current anime arc. I wonder how closely the manga and anime teams work.

Reading Kaguya Wants to be Confessed:

It's fun.

Is anyone reading The Promised Neverland? Shounen Jump's new gem imo.

The author of Rurouni Kenshin is a pedophile.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ession/.124308

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The author of Rurouni Kenshin is a pedophile.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ession/.124308
    That news so bummed me out.