Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    BANNED

No interest in Goblin Slayer ? how about Black Butler ? Is there anyone who is following Black Butler ? It's another manga series i realy enjoy to read.

Black Butler by Yana Toboso

---SPOILER---

I liked the comedy routine between the other servants and Sebastian and how Sebastian saved the day as a butler and more in the end so far. But what really amazed me was the origin of Madam Red which was told in a chapter in the begining of the volume 3. It was brilliant, so sad... Poor woman suffered alot. This didn't make her actions ok in anyway though, nothing could make that. What she did over and over again was just so horrible... That chapter and the all of the story involving Madam Red really made me feel like i got the worth of my money. I really recommend this manga to every one.

The Circus adventure was very good. The Second time the manga really imperesed me.
    These words from Ciel really made me think:

''You Fought to protect your own world, there is nothing wrong with that. After all, the justice in this world is a sham created by those in power for themselves. No one gives a damn about anyone else. If you are careless, you are sure to lose. To begin with only two kinds of humans existed in this world. Those who rob and those who are robbed. And today, i shall rob you and your allies of your futures. That's all there is to it.''
    Ciel Phantomhive

Words of the aristocrat of evil. Not bad for a shouta, Pretty cool words huh ? Not entierly true though, especially what the circus memebers did to protect their world... That was really wrong... But they were really desperate too... :/ But there is some partly truth to the Ciel's words...

And we finally learned the true origin of Sebastian and his master (false) Ciel's first meeting and making a covenant in vol.27. The (false) Ciel sacrificed the (real) Ciel, his brother to the devil so how the real ciel returned was big mystry, especialy since we learned that even the devil sebastion was not able to bring the (real) Ciel back to life. This brings the question of Is the returned (real) Ciel, really (REAL) Ciel... lol I liked the volume but there was nothing really imperesed me in this volume.

Goblin Slater sounds pretty good. I will check it out. I found a site where I can read Manga for free and there is a lot of good looking series on there. I just started on Battle Royal. I have heard so much about this series I thought I would give it a try. I just finished the first issues.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

New Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs0bXGleo0

Astonishing Member

Anyone else finding themselves reading a lot more manga since this whole coronavirus/quarantine/social distancing thing started? I am. Granted, a lot of that's because Kodansha had a sale on Comixology where all their first volumes were 99 cents.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Anyone else finding themselves reading a lot more manga since this whole coronavirus/quarantine/social distancing thing started? I am. Granted, a lot of that's because Kodansha had a sale on Comixology where all their first volumes were 99 cents.
    Yes, I've been getting back into manga quite a bit.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Huh, so Noelle Silva's Valkyrie Dress now has different forms, the latest being a Mermaid form. As in full on half naked Mermaid...

I don't know where the hell her clothes go, or how that works...

...but I'm not complaining

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Huh, so Noelle Silva's Valkyrie Dress now has different forms, the latest being a Mermaid form. As in full on half naked Mermaid...

I don't know where the hell her clothes go, or how that works...

...but I'm not complaining
    *covers his own eyes*

I will complain! Noelle is a semi-innocent flower and I will not besmirch her with foul thoughts!

...now if it was my BAMF Waifu Mereoleona that would be another thing. BUT IT ISN'T!
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 07-15-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I have read the Black Clover chapter no, just in time before Mer-May finished (that's apparently a thing). Still no answer where Noelle's other clothes go, but the action is real solid and the art is great.

so what's everybody reading these days?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    so what's everybody reading these days?
    Oh, all sorts of stuff. Right now, I'm in the middle of Cats of the Louvre. I also have the first volume of Spy x Family waiting for me.

Managed to find at least a part of the second episode for the new Tenchi OVA. For the first time, Sasami is a freakin Teenager.

Tenchi's feats now include teleporting through space on his own, enveloping a whole Pirate Ship in a couple of his Light Hawk Wings, and stopping time for everyone inside the ship.

Also Ryoko and Washu can just casually sense a cloaked ship enter the Solar System which is kind of cool.

Black Clover -

Noelle is kind of a beast now. Certainly can't fault her for trying so hard in the face of an uber opponent. Vanica actually remembers her mother now and kidnaps Lolo instead of killing her because she wants to specifically trigger some kind of super saiyan reaction she witnessed with her mother so that she can have fun fighting Noelle later.

The disciple nuke is a nasty spell. Guess being one of Vanica's disciples is a rather fleeting position.

Back to Yami's fight.

I just discovered Tokyo [manji] Revengers and holy **** you guys, you guys, it's something else. It's an amazingly grounded story and while there is a magical realism element to the plot, there is this sense of super subtle surrealism to it that has nothing to do with the "magical" aspect of the story; if that makes any sense. And the character work? FOH! I haven't been this in love with a manga in years, I hope the anime adaption does it justice because this series deserves to be boosted up next to the other standouts of this generation of anime/manga like a Demon Slayer, Black Clover or Fire Force. definitely check it out you guys!

While I'm at it, anybody check out Mashle: Magic and Muscles? I love that one too. One Punch Man meets Harry Potter with the slightest hint of Black Clover wasn't a mix I thought I needed but here we are.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I just discovered Tokyo [manji] Revengers and holy **** you guys, you guys, it's something else. It's an amazingly grounded story and while there is a magical realism element to the plot, there is this sense of super subtle surrealism to it that has nothing to do with the "magical" aspect of the story; if that makes any sense. And the character work? FOH! I haven't been this in love with a manga in years, I hope the anime adaption does it justice because this series deserves to be boosted up next to the other standouts of this generation of anime/manga like a Demon Slayer, Black Clover or Fire Force. definitely check it out you guys!

While I'm at it, anybody check out Mashle: Magic and Muscles? I love that one too. One Punch Man meets Harry Potter with the slightest hint of Black Clover wasn't a mix I thought I needed but here we are.
    I've seen the plot synopsis for Tokyo Revengers. It reminds me of a more action-y Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen the plot synopsis for Tokyo Revengers. It reminds me of a more action-y Erased.
    I never checked out Erased but I've heard good things, if it's anything like Tokyo [manji] Revengers I'll have to check it out once i'm done catching up. I don't know how much action Erased has in it but Tokyo [manji] Revengers isn't particularly action-y imo, it has some significant action sequences here and there but it is definitely more about the characters and the overarching mystery.

currently following: