Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1057
    BANNED

Yajin

translation: Night Person

Author: Okabe Uru

Yajin summary:

You can’t see ghosts.

You can’t touch ghosts.

You can’t even tell whether ghosts exist.

Onda Iko is a middle schooler.

Onda Iko can see ghosts.

Onda Iko’s room is… haunted by a ghost.

The story of the adventures of boys, girls, and ghosts begins here!!

Mighty Member

Other than my usual dose of Food Wars, I haven't been reading much of anything new. But, after I found myself binge-watching Sailor Moon Crystal, I thought I'd take a deep dive into the magical girl genre for a while. Well, at least as deep a dive as the Young Adult collections at the local public libraries will allow. Honestly, I like what I'm seeing so far. Tokyo Mew Mew's fun. Magic Knight Rayearth seems like a real blast of a fantasy book. I think Shugo Chara has a rather clever concept with the whole "who I want to be" theme for the little guardian things. Haven't been able to try Cardcaptor Sakura but I hear it's good. There are some that have a weird concept like Wedding Peach that don't seem like they're going to be able to live up to their own weirdness. Honestly, I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't try more stuff from the other side of the gender gap before this.

BANNED

Urasai

Author(s) : Shirogane An

Description
    Ura Saito lives in an apartment full of spirits until a priestess randomly shows up claiming that she's going to protect him, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse.

For years, Ura Saito has been living a peaceful life managing an Inn called Urasai which's passed down to him from his father, and it's full of ghost girls who're more or less treating him with unusually high affection. Everything changed on his 20th birthday, when all of the ghosts suddenly turned on him and targeted his life - it turns out that his ancestors have committed great sins toward those ghosts and they've been patiently waiting till Saito became an adult in order to extract revenge on him. In the middle of this chaos, a shrine maiden named Mikuhara Sayo suddenly shows up claiming that she's going to protect Saito, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse...

BANNED

title: Kemono Michi

Translations: Animal Trail
    Different world pet shop life begins!

Description:
    Pro-wrestler Shibata Genzo who's maniac pet animals suddenly was summoned to a different world. Genzo was asked by the princess to get rid of the evil beasts called monsters roaming in this world. Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, he german suplexed the princess. Unable back to get back to earth, he decided to live a slow peaceful life in this world. This is a story about an eccentric Japanese man who was a former pro wrestler and manages a "Monster Pet" shop.

BANNED

title: Kageno datte Seishun Shitai

translation: Even Kageno Wants to Enjoy the Springtime of Her Youth

Kageno datte Seishun Shitai summary:
    Meet Kageno, the super dull, glasses wearing, short first year high school girl. She has no friends and envies people who are enjoying their youth. Meet Mitsunaga Youta, the most popular handsome guy in school. Girls constantly confess their love to him, but he has no plans of dating anyone. After a string of events, he decides to ask Kageno to be his fake girlfriend for a month in order to stop the girls from confessing to him in exchange for his friendship. How will Kageno face all the ordeals that are about to come? This is the start of a love comedy between the school idol and the negative girl.

BANNED

title: Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou.

translation: I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Summary:

Yoshida was swiftly rejected by his crush of 5 years. On his way home after drinking his sorrows away, he saw a high school girl sitting on the street.

"I'll let you do it with me, so let me stay."

"Don't even joke about something like that."

And so, the story of living with the high school girl Sayu began. The slice-of-life romantic comedy between a runaway high school girl and a 26 year old salaryman ensues.

BANNED

title: Aiura

summary:
    The story centers around Amaya, Iwasawa, and Uehara, three "annoying, spirited high school girls with zero motivation" -- and their classmates. Their daily life is "what happens when there is nothing happening."

BANNED

title: Miman Renai

translation: Insufficient Affections

summary:
    Twenty-nine-year old Kurose Kazumi is a programmer in an eroge company and has played plenty of galges when he was younger, but he's completely uninterested in young girls. A chance encounter changes that when a confused middle schooler approaches him due to a misunderstanding, but he realizes how sweet she is and wants to keep meeting her.

BANNED

title: Kyoukasho ni Nai!

translations: Not in a Textbook!

Description
    Tairaku is a high school teacher in a school full of bad apples, and as tiring as his life may already be, a chance meeting with a young girl is about to throw it into chaos. His home life, his school life, and his tentative relationship with a fellow teacher whom he has a crush on, are destined to teeter on the brink, thanks to this one young student. The girl in question is called Shirakaba Aya and her father has the utmost confidence that Tairaku will behave like a proper adult while they are living together. But Aya has the utmost confidence that Tairaku won't be able to keep his hands off her, even if she has to force him to do so.

BANNED

title: MEMENTO MEMORI

translations: Keepsake Memory ; Memento Memory

MEMENTO MEMORI SUMMARY:
    « That eye projects death—till the day life is saved with these hands…! » Isshin, a lone wolf protagonist, has an ability that allows his eyes to “see how much time a living being has left, that is, their lifespan”.

One day he meets a girl at a new school he transferred to. He accidentally looked into her time, to see that she only has “78 hours” left. Will he be able to overturn her deathly fate and save her…?!

BANNED

title: Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikata

translations:
    The World's No.1 Method of Domesticating Vampires
    The Most Correct Method of Raising a Vampire in the World
    The world's Best Method of Vampire Breeding

Summary:
    Vampires now coexist with humans by forming contracts with human beings. Vampires who form these contracts become their pets, serving their every need. They are given pet collars, distinguishing them from wild vampires, which are still very dangerous.

Daichi really wants a pet vampire, but his older sister won't hear anything of it. One night, a wild vampire princess named Iko breaks into his house! Iko discovered that Daichi's older sister has the extremely rare blood of Chernobog, which she believes would make her powerful enough to destroy the anti-vampire organization called Abraham once and for all.

However, the blood doesn't work exactly as Iko expects, and this vampire soon finds herself forced to become the pet of Daichi and his older sister...

BANNED

title: Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

translation: Alcohol is for married couples

Author(s): Kurisutaruna Yousuke

ALCOHOL IS FOR MARRIED COUPLES SUMMARY:
    The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.

BANNED

manga title: Summer Time Render

Description
    After his parents died, Shinpei was taken in by the Kofune family. One day, he returns to his island hometown to attend the funeral of his foster sister, Ushio. Everything should’ve ended there, and yet Shinpei is told that Ushio’s death wasn’t an accident, but a murder.

BANNED

title: Hakoniwa no Fräulein

Hakoniwa no Reijou Tantei

translation: Fräulein of the Little Garden

Summary:
    While looking for a ghost that helped him as a child, Satou Akira has run into a fair amount of spirits that he doesn't even see. One day, he goes to a supernatural detective agency for help, and he meets the adorable Yui and her devoted butler Kujou. Using her power, Yui ends up helping him with a number of the dangerous supernatural troubles he gets himself into. Akira starts to feel attached to the detective agency, and wants to learn more about the supernatural!

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    title: Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

translation: Alcohol is for married couples

Author(s): Kurisutaruna Yousuke

ALCOHOL IS FOR MARRIED COUPLES SUMMARY:
    The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.
    Is that the one that got turned into the shorts 'Love Is Like A Cocktail' a few seasons back?
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves