Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002
    Mighty Member

Kichikujima/freak island part 2 will start on November 14th

"Bungo Stray Dogs" was a good read. It's ripe up my alley of Urban Fantasy. It would be cool if the writer and artist can work on the next DMC game. They handled the supernatural detective angle pretty well.

It's written by Kafka asagiri and drawn by Sango Harukawa. It focuses on Atsuhi Nakajima, a young man living on the streets. He is taken in by a detective agency after discovering he is a weretiger.

The first volume focuses on him adjusting to his new life, meeting his coworkers and learning the ropes. It also sets him against the local mafia who want to capture him because capturing a weretiger and selling it seems like a good business plan.

It's marketed as a seinen but more like a shonen so far.

Bungo Stray Dogs Beast- is a roleswap au for the original. It's decent but not that different yet.

I loved the Beastars finale. As a whole it feels more mature than most shonens.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-17-2023 at 05:30 PM.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Humble Bundle has the Attack on Titan manga, plus spinoffs and artbooks, for $25 till April 12-13ish. Rare chance to buy DRM-free

Mighty Member

I read record of ragnarok after watching the anime.

Also Siegfried is coming and his relationship with Brunhilde might be slight tweeted due to all the myths existing at the same time.

Went to a convention over the weekend and picked up the first three volumes of Go Go Loser Ranger, pretty excited for the anime now.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So picked up a mystery manga box and got this--

Only heard of k-on. Can someone tell me what the japan only manga in the front middle is? Anyone heard of these manga? Are they any good?

[IMG][/IMG]

^^^Please excuse the intrusion, but I LOVE the manga version of K-ON!

With that said, still hoping more will come...
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-06-2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Mighty Member

Some sad news Nami Sano the author i'm sakamoto and migi to dali passed away due to cancer on august 5th, 2023 and her funeral was on august 7 and 8 from her relatives.

https://www.forevergeek.com/im-sakam...ng-a-fun-life/

Boruto Two Blue Vortex and Kagura Buchi are decent reads.

Boruto two blue vortex is a sequel to Boruto. Boruto returns to Konoha years later to regain his place as Naruto's son after reality was rewritten by Kawaki. It has echoes of Shippuden but with its own flavor.

Kagura Bachi inspired many memes on Twitter- the Morbius of Shonen manga. It's about a young man looking to find 6 missing swords his late father created. The worldbuilding is kind of confusing but it's a retro world where magic is real. The first three chapters are decent but it's not really special yet.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-01-2023 at 04:47 PM.

https://medibang.com/mpc/episodes/gg...109/?locale=en

No/Name is a cool fantasy one-shot that's free online. It's about a version of Norway where naming is regulated because the first name you have gives you a special power.

The issue follows two agents of the Naming Bureau as they track down a kidnapped child of an influential figure.

It's a one and done story but I'd read more issues if they pop up.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-08-2023 at 12:04 PM.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://screenrant.com/hunter-x-hunter-gon-exam-togashi-interview-story-different/[/URL]

The original pitch for Hunter X Hunter would've worked if it was published in a seinen magazine than Shonen jump.

That could be the angle they take in a potential live action adaptation.

Akira Toriyama (R.I.P.)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."